Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Lauren

BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, works on thick hair!, 14 May 2014
This gives great waves which is a really nice alternative to tight curls. It took me a few goes to get the 'waves' right. If you hold it at the wrong angle you can sometimes get kinky looking hair but once you work out the angle, it's great.

I have really thick hair and most curlers don't work for me but I still have wavey hair the next day. Definitely recommend

One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
by Chronicle Books
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you want from a 5 year memory book, 29 Dec 2012
This is brilliant! If you want a small diary where you can write a couple of lines each day then this is the one for you. Not only that but it has the added bonus that it allows you to write in it for 5 years and compare each day to the years before. It's great because it's not defined to any particular year, you can start recording in it what ever year you want to.

Compact Perfume Atomiser
Compact Perfume Atomiser
Offered by Tartan Trader Gifts U.K.

2.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use but my perfume evaporates from it!!, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Compact Perfume Atomiser (Misc.)
Simple to use and may just be mine but when I come to use it, majority of my perfume has evaporated after a day or two....

Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
by Veronica Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the hunger games!!!, 3 Sep 2012
Love this. It has a similar feel to the hunger games but very different story line. Absolutely love it and read it non stop on my kindle!

I recommend this so much!

7dayshop PU Leather Book Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Touch (Purple)
7dayshop PU Leather Book Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Touch (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for money, 30 Jun 2012
I have just received my case today and so far so good. I was worried about it being PU leather, in case it smelt funny (like some other PU products I have purchased before) but this doesn't smell at all. Quality of the stitching looks great and the magnetic clasp is pretty strong so it hopefully won't open once in my bag. The inside has a suede effect. The kindle touch fits snugly in the holder doesn't riggle about, one downside is might be a bit of an effort to take it in and out of the case each time you use it (if that is something you'd want to do?). Overall I am happy with my £5.99 case, lovely shade of purple - true to the picture. Very impressed with this compared to other (more overpriced) ones I have seen in the supermarkets recently.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one I've found for the larger bust, 3 Mar 2012
I find it very hard to find a good sports bra and so far this is the best one I have found. Can now go on the running machine at the gym! I would have liked it to have been a little tighter around my back. I got a 32 but would have rathered it a bit smaller.

GEM Camera Case for Canon PowerShot G12, SX130 with shoulder strap and belt attachment
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case for my Canon G12, 30 Dec 2011
Just got this case today. Fits my Canon G12 in nice and snugg with space to roll up my camera strap and pop it on top. It is padded well but not sure how much impact projection it would give compared to a larger more padded case/bag. The belt attachment is double Velcro'd so should hold on nice and tight to the belt. Has a good adjustable strap that you can have round your shoulder or make it longer to go across the body. Has a nice little zip pocket at the front to fit memory cards etc. I would highly recommend it for the price that it is!
Comment Comment | Permalink