Profile for Mr. R. C. Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. C. Taylor

Mr. R. C. Taylor "Dodgygit" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Patuoxun® 1080P HDMI TO VGA Cable Adapter for PC Laptop Power-Free, MHL support
Patuoxun® 1080P HDMI TO VGA Cable Adapter for PC Laptop Power-Free, MHL support
Offered by Patuoxun

4.0 out of 5 stars I use this to set up my multi screen system ..., 28 Feb. 2015
I use this to set up my multi screen system on my PC allowing me to have the descktop on one and the work space pn the other.

IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1 m
IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1 m
Offered by Hd Zone

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
They do what you want them to do I use mine for my PC.

Drinking Midnight Wine
Drinking Midnight Wine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read. Simon R Green has a real ability ..., 16 Oct. 2014
Great read. Simon R Green has a real ability to create a character you instantly like Godlings and domination's alike. If you've read Simon before definitely read this as its a stand alone.

Waylander II: In The Realm of the Wolf (Drenai Book 5)
Waylander II: In The Realm of the Wolf (Drenai Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
Great read and kept me on the edge all the way through.

Fisual 30cm Install Series Special Stereo Cable with 3.5mm Jack for Car AUX In/iPod/iPhone/MP3

4.0 out of 5 stars seriously though good build quality for money and looks good I use ..., 7 Oct. 2014
What is there to say its a audio cable. seriously though good build quality for money and looks good I use it between my phone and my car audio.

Wilson Lendrum & Weir ACD4520 Plastic Wheel Arch Splash Guard Trim Clip
Wilson Lendrum & Weir ACD4520 Plastic Wheel Arch Splash Guard Trim Clip
Offered by Maintenance Solutions Ireland

4.0 out of 5 stars ... replacements for the inner arch of my corsa worked fine., 7 Oct. 2014
For the money can't fault these needed them for replacements for the inner arch of my corsa worked fine.

The Lost Symbol: (Robert Langdon Book 3)
The Lost Symbol: (Robert Langdon Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars ... on a bit with nothing really happening not as good as previous, 7 Oct. 2014
Ok but goes on a bit with nothing really happening not as good as previous books

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars ... phone well a galaxy ace 2 but its not great on the vent as the vent on my corsa ..., 7 Oct. 2014
Fits my phone well a galaxy ace 2 but its not great on the vent as the vent on my corsa just flops down had to put a screw at the bottom to stop it moving. This is fine with me as I never use the middle vents anyway.

The Key
The Key

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 July 2014
This review is from: The Key (Kindle Edition)
Good pretty much action from the beginning highly recomended will be getting The Tower

Trainz Simulator HD
Trainz Simulator HD

1.0 out of 5 stars Cant use this on galaxy ace 2, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Trainz Simulator HD (App)
I downloaded my second app from here and for the second time the app will not work as the app wants more screen than is actually available. This is for much bigger screens than an ace II cant view most of the screens. And because it is all very small you cant actually hit the buttons you want to. uninstalled and am looking for a way to get my money back no joy yet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5