Profile for Furniture and your home > Reviews

Content by Furniture and ...

Furniture and your home "Laurence" (Cheshire , UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Packing Tape Brown/Buff (Box of 36 Rolls), 66m x 48mm
Packing Tape Brown/Buff (Box of 36 Rolls), 66m x 48mm
Offered by Amico Packaging Leicester LTD
Price: 20.49

1.0 out of 5 stars too cheap, 7 Feb 2014
sorry so cheap and nasty it doesn't even work ive had to buy a replacement box of the good stuff (scotch)

Futurama - Season 6 [DVD]
Futurama - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy West
Price: 13.18

3.0 out of 5 stars blahh, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Futurama - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
sorry but i think mr groning and co are getting a bit stale only 3 laugh out loud moments in the whole box. Maybe they need to stop now? but the last episodes mix up of styles was a lot of fun so i shouldn't judge to harshly there is still a lot of skill on display.

[Auto Sleep/Awake] Spigen Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective S View Cover [Slim Armor View] [Smooth White] Automatic Sleep / Awake Dual Layer Advanced Shock Absoption Protective Case w/ S View Window for Galaxy Note 3 - Smooth White (SGP10683)

4.0 out of 5 stars earphones beware, 7 Feb 2014
This is an excellent case very solid and protective with a great look and feel. I had to return it as my shure earphones wouldn't fit the hole. This was a real shame. However if your using more standard phones im sure it would work fine.
The customer service was speedy and helpful so its worth taking the risk if your unsure.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars on the whole im pleased, 7 Feb 2014
I umed and aahed over what wallet to buy for a couple of months. Looking all over the internet and in all the shops. I even bought a nice one from fossile. But everything is just to bulky for a good slim fit pair of jeans.
Then this little jem came to my attention.
I had already returned a wallet for 50 so I though this would be worth trying at the same price.
This is where the wallet losses one star it really is a bit overpriced for what you get.
However Its a great wallet (purse) there are a couple of little slip sections room for a good selection of cards and because of the zip you can still carry the few coins that are unavoidable.
Finally the simple style with blue stitching and the little silver owl are very pleasing. I would also say the leather seems to be of very good quality nice and soft.
If it breaks ill be back to say its a jip but assuming it wont (and i do) I think this is a brilliant buy for those wanting a smaller wallet.

Tomorrow's Harvest
Tomorrow's Harvest
Price: 9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars This is painful but nevertheless, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tomorrow's Harvest (Audio CD)
Derivative... of their own stuff, but still no new ground here.

Smacks of being for the money. As they have not released an album for so long. Not that i have a problem with that per sey. But artists (musical or other) need other motivations too.

I only right this depressing review because i love these guys so much. I hope that this is just the ice breaker for a new little raft of albums.

Just reading through all my old reviews and...
OOPS seems i just don't get this album. The positive reviews are some what dense and cerebral. Written by people who'd rather loose fingers than type the words 'good or bad' While I know i have good taste in music I am well aware I don't have 'great taste'.
I returned piccadillys records album of the year giving them the review 'its catawaling' (great guys happily exchanged)

So while my opion stands I am going to try again.

Beck Starter Set [DVD]
Beck Starter Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beck
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER
Price: 8.50

1.0 out of 5 stars no really i love it but..., 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Beck Starter Set [DVD] (DVD)
While i have hugely enjoyed this show for the reasons the other reviews gave and others.

There is however a big problem!

You can now only get the first 4 volumes numbers 5 and 6 are not available!

The distributer (funimation) have no listing for the show at all. Their are not in the amazon catalog or available on ebay. So I have been left rather in the lurch.

As I said its a great show that ticks many of my boxes

THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

jnt Carbon fibre samsung galaxy s3 S III i9300 flip clip hard case slim premium leather case cover black
Offered by jntworld
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars solid and reliable, 5 July 2013
nice case this i only gave it 4 stars due to the description. you shoudn't really call a thing carbon fibre or leather when its clearly plastic. However I did not think i was getting carbon for the price so i am well pleased with what i have.

1000 Blue Mailing Bags Postal Sacks 485 x 740 19 x 29
1000 Blue Mailing Bags Postal Sacks 485 x 740 19 x 29

5.0 out of 5 stars Always dependable, 25 May 2013
I have used these bags and this company for some time. The bags are strong and seal easily. The company is highly professional and super quick!

Wesco blue Breadboy
Wesco blue Breadboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 May 2013
Love it! Its solid dependable and lovely shiny blue colour. Good size for one loaf and little cake if you feeling naughty.

By Your Side
By Your Side
Price: 6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer loving, 25 May 2013
This review is from: By Your Side (Audio CD)
I bought this album on the amazon recommends system so i really had no idea what was coming to me.
I woke up on one of these freezing summer mornings the sky grey and the rain had started before i got to the end of my road HMMPH!

So I popped the album in my stereo to for something a little different, and how different to my day this was! Influence wise i would say MJ the BeeGees and d'punk (discovery) went clubbing somewhere in the 70's. Very well produced, fun loving and smile inducing. This album turned a cold English morning into a bright Californian afternoon.

So i recommend getting a little vitam d courtesy of breakbot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5