Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Yeehaa Cowboy Double Duvet Set Two Pillowcases 100% Cotton
Yeehaa Cowboy Double Duvet Set Two Pillowcases 100% Cotton
Offered by Kids Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Loved Duvet Cover, 4 Feb. 2015
Excellent service - Excellent item. The cotton is thick and washes up even thicker - Brilliant.

COCONUT Flavour Large 20ml Eliquid ★ Exclusive Integrated Dispensing Point ★ VG Premium Base | for ecigarette | electric cigarette | electronic cigarette | clearomiser | clearomizer | eshisha | ehookah | e cigarette
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

Self Hypnosis - Laugh It Off: Don't Get Mad, Laugh It Off
Self Hypnosis - Laugh It Off: Don't Get Mad, Laugh It Off

5.0 out of 5 stars Get This For A Calmer, Happier Life., 9 Nov. 2013
When this MP3 Track was only available on CD, I approached the company, Advanced Hypnosis, for an MP3 version of this track. (I had no CD player!). I was sent a download link view email and have had the benefit of listening to this for weeks now. I am convinced that this track has helped me to stay calm, reasonable and to keep in perspective the hurtful actions and behaviours of others. These are actions and behaviours that might have previously caused me to lose my temper or to take to heart and become very depressed at what was being said and done. I am very impressed with these new albums from Rachael Eccles, the messages and insightful thoughts expressed in the recordings are spot on. Luckily for me, the results were pretty quick. Testing incidents that would have previously made me very upset passed with less and less notice, on my part, from the first play. This was to the extent that I could be walking away from a room or situation and only THEN realise that incident had passed with very little notice on my part with no impact on my behaviour or mood. I am also pleased to say that consequently my happiness in life has increased noticeably and my life is a lot less full of drama and woe. People who might have gotten a 'rise' out of getting my goat have long since stopped bothering to get the same old satisfying reactions out of me. My life has been improved by this track and can only recommend you also try it. I would also like to say that I am incredibly impressed with Rachael Eccles and her company who were very kind and responsive when I contacted them.

Metatone Tonic to Restore Health and Vitality After Illness Like Cold or Flu Original Flavour - 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Cure for Chronic Fatigue, 11 July 2013
I wish I had started using this product 30 years ago. Falling asleep or feeling very down and tired every afternoon was something that had blighted my life since a teenager; it was something I had got used to and thought I was just one very unlucky person. Recently, after some sudden, shocking, deaths of people close to me and the consequences on my health, I bought this as I was not recovering at all really. I felt stronger from the first dose and in a week felt better physically than I have done in many years. A surprising side effect was the ability to be wakeful and calm all day. I had reached the point at 43 years old of regularly nearly falling asleep at work sometime between 1pm to 4pm and then having to struggle my way through rush hour traffic. I am pleased also that I can now turn my attention to both work and pleasant tasks like reading for leisure for extended periods of time. A life changing product - I hope, hope, hope they never stop manufacturing it.

Show Don't Tell: A Writer's Guide (Classic Wisdom on Writing)
Show Don't Tell: A Writer's Guide (Classic Wisdom on Writing)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Of 'A-Ha' Moments to get you unstuck!, 10 Aug. 2012
A bit dubious about cheap books on writing, I passed this one over many times while seeking weightier tomes on the subject. After spending nearly £50 on books I was still stuck and left wondering where I was going wrong in my writing. My written work had been A Grade stuff for GCSE's and A Levels over 20 years ago, why did it feel so academic, dull and lifeless now? Experimenting with the latest structures (Blake Snyder, Todd Klick, Nancy Kress..etc.) was invigorating and energising. But something was missing. I learnt exactly what I was seeking in the first 13 pages of this little gem. In the first two pages William Noble gets to the nitty gritty of cutting to the action as soon as the writer puts pen to paper. Read the extract available on 'Look Inside' and even this will be illuminating -As you can tell I was VERY stuck! This is an engaging and well-written work with excellent literary examples that are well-placed to illustrate Noble's points. Visceral writing, what it it really is? And how to do it? It's all here for less than £3. Highly Recommended!

Positive Thinking - Healing Waters embedded with Beta Brainwave pulses (Binaural Beats)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightens and Brightens, 23 Jun. 2012
I buy a lot of tracks like this but this was a hidden gem that I had always overlooked. I bought it after reading that depression with drowsiness (combined with a tendency to ADHD, as I have) can be due to dominant Alpha Waves. It was with some caution that I thought I would experiment with Beta waves (some literature can say Beta waves can exacerbate conditions like mine) And I am glad I came across this recording. I feel energise, less likely to fall asleep throughout the day and that Beta waves was the right way to go. I do feel much more 'lightened up' and wonder if this also has subliminal affirmations on it due to my happier outlook. Well worth the 89p!

Uneasy Reading: 4 Horror Shorts
Uneasy Reading: 4 Horror Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Writing, 14 Jan. 2012
Very good engaging writing style from this author. If you liked the old pulp fiction shclock horror of the the '70's Pan Horror books you will enjoy this!

Open to Desire: The Truth About What the Buddha Taught
Open to Desire: The Truth About What the Buddha Taught
by Mark Epstein

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 14 Jan. 2012
Brilliant. Thoroughly grounded in historical scriptures and modern developments in Psychotherapy. Mark Epstein explores in every detail the nature of desire of the individual in contemporary society. He reflects with great vigour and candour on his own many years as a practising Psychotherapist and on his encounters either directly with classic Buddhist and Hindu theology, or through his encounters with some of the great spiritual thinkers of the 20th/21st Century. A revelatory book that leads you to question commonality of the source of your own anxiety, fear, striving and desire.

Small Steps to Healthy Eating: Lose Weight, Have More Energy, Feel Better Eating the Foods You Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic!!!, 14 Jan. 2012
The ideas within this cheap little book are very intriguing and differ from the run-of-the-mill best selling 'fad' diet books. This was ideal for me as I cannot stomach another fancy idea about food or exercise. Most intriguing was the idea expressed within the book - we not only have a finite amount of willpower, but we all get only a certain amount of willpower energy a day. I have applied some of the ideas around this concept in my life and am very pleased with my rise in energy.

Flat-Out Love
Flat-Out Love

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!!!, 14 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Flat-Out Love (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely adore this book - this is the best romance I have read for a long, long time. The heroine is very likeable, not unrealistically 'feisty', cynical or whiny. The story builds and builds, moving along nicely with the seasons, the academic year and the development of the emotions of the characters. There is no 'spare flab' in the plot lines, dialogue or characters. I cannot recommend this story enough. It is hard to write a review without giving away the twists and turns of the story - read it A +++++

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4