Profile for B D Pugh > Reviews

Singles
Singles
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have in your collection, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Singles (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as I heard Alison on the radio recently and remembered how much I loved her songs and her voice. I wasn't disappointed.

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - White
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 23 April 2014
This shower head is easy to fit and very good quality. The item came within a few days. Would recommend.

Mr Golightly's Holiday
Mr Golightly's Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual, 23 April 2014
I became so engrossed in the characters in this book and then what a total light bulb moment when all was revealed at the end who the characters were. It bought tears to my eyes. This the is third Sally Vickers I have read, Miss Garnets Angel being my favourite, and I have downloaded another this morning. She is such a brilliant author. As with other's who have read Miss Garnet's Angel, visiting Venice is now on my bucket list.

The Trevor Nelson Collection 2
The Trevor Nelson Collection 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 April 2014
I bought Trevor Nelson Collection 1 and absolutely loved it. However, there were so many songs on this album that I didn't know or like. I was disappointed. Sorry.

Dusty: The Very Best Of Dusty Springfield
Dusty: The Very Best Of Dusty Springfield
Offered by produXa UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of 'The Best of', 23 April 2014
I chose this collection in preference to the other 'Best of' collections because of the tracks she sang on with the Pet Shop Boys that I love. She has a beautiful distinctive voice and have played this CD on a loop in my car. There are some tracks I'm not that familiar with so that's the only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars. Well worth buying.