Profile for Heaven's Armpit > Reviews

Content by Heaven's Armpit

Heaven's Armpit (Back of Beyond)

Music Download
Music Download
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars really bad, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Music Download (App)
Won't download the videos and won't play them. I can't understand why everyone is raving on about this and how good it is because it's rubbish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, Happy, Happy!, 7 July 2009
I have quite a few pairs of Birks in various styles but this is my very first pair of Gizeh. Only had them on for an hour or so & I'm lovin them already!

I ordered the mocca colour which is so versatile, but be aware-the description states that they are 'mocca nubuck' when in actual fact the upper is birko flor. I suspected as much before I ordered so not too disapointed, but Amazon lost a star due to the product description not being acurate.

I usualy have a narrow footbed in Birks. These are regular but there is only a few millimeters difference in comparison, so if you are a narrow, don't be put off & give 'em a try!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 13 Aug 2008
Received these shoes well within the estimated delivery date, but I'm afraid I had to send them back straight away. Although they are very beautiful, I noticed immediately that they were infact 'normal/wide' fit & NOT 'narrow', as pictured. VERY disapointed as I love the pattern & the style, but much too wide for my feet.

Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook
Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook
by Levi Roots
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Irie!, 7 Aug 2008
We've been following Levi's progress since seeing him impress the dragons on Dragon's Den & we're SO pleased to see him come so far in such a short period of time. If ever there was a person who was deserving a 'leg up' in the business world, it's Levi! We've bought the sauces so we just HAD to buy the book!

Coming from a caribbean background myself, I was so pleased to see these traditional recipes that are usualy passed down from generation to generation, published for all to enjoy. I also love the personal touch of Levi adding a little bit about himself, his upbringing in Jamaica & his life here-a really nice touch & a superbly refreshing change from the usual mundane cookbook genre. We can't wait to get cooking & put some of our own music in our food!

Congratulations on your success, Levi! May you go from strength to strength!

Just to add, ordered on 2nd, received today(7th)-well within estimated delivery, excellent service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 6 Aug 2008
Ordered these in the black on 2nd of August & received today(6th)well within the delivery estimate! Thrilled to bits with the product. Exactly as pictured & fantastic value for money. Thanks Amazon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2008 10:35 PM BST