Profile for Sarah J > Reviews

Sarah J

41 Plus Ways to Market Your Amazon Book
41 Plus Ways to Market Your Amazon Book

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, 23 Sept. 2013
Simply a brilliant book, I've recently wished to begin looking in to how to publish my own Ebooks and I stumbled across this on Amazon. I found it to be concise and highly informative - I really can't recommend it enough.

HOW TO WRITE AN EBOOK: In Less Than 7- 14 Days That Will Make You Money Forever
HOW TO WRITE AN EBOOK: In Less Than 7- 14 Days That Will Make You Money Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent informative start to helping me begin to write my eBook, 11 July 2013
I'd been considering writing an eBook for quite some time, but quite frankly I didn't know where to start, how I would make money from the book etc. I initially started searching for the answers on the Internet and was eventually lead to Darren's book. It provided me with all the answers to my questions and loads more that previously I hadn't even considered. I now feel, that with the information that I gathered from Darren's book I am ready to begin to write my own. Wish me luck!

ONLINE DATING ADVICE: Find Your Next Sole Mate Online
ONLINE DATING ADVICE: Find Your Next Sole Mate Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for re-entering the dating game, 12 Dec. 2012
I at first approached this book with a certain amount of caution, I mean how much could the dating Market have changed? But it has changed, in massive amounts. And this book helped me immensely on getting back on the dating scene. It covered literally everything from online relationships to arranging the date and more. I thoroughly recommend anyone looking for love buys this book.