Profile for Amy > Reviews

Amy

Womens Anklets & Ankle Chains, (ANK34010) Silver Coloured Anklet Chain
Womens Anklets & Ankle Chains, (ANK34010) Silver Coloured Anklet Chain

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 9 Dec. 2012
I wore this anklet a few times, and then basically put it away. When I purchased it, it was described as an anklet "with bells," although that seems to have been removed from the product description now. I was disappointed, since I was actually expecting it to have bells, but the attachments are actually just little silver balls. I should've examined the picture more closely at the time, so this might be a better anklet if you have different expectations than I did. That being said, this anklet is also quite short, almost more appropriate for a child than for an adult. It's not like it's really expensive, but I still wouldn't purchase it again.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Silicone Strainer with Handle, Red
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Silicone Strainer with Handle, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 9 Dec. 2012
I've been getting quite a lot of use out of this strainer for the past year, and it's held up perfectly. I've had no problems from putting it through the dishwasher or resting it in hot pans, so I would definitely purchase again. The collapsible aspect is nice to create a bit more storage space, and, overall, I would thoroughly recommend this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

H & L Russel 2-Way Vacuum Storage Bags, Set of 2, 95 x 60 cm
H & L Russel 2-Way Vacuum Storage Bags, Set of 2, 95 x 60 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 9 Dec. 2012
After reading the reviews of this product, I did not have high expectations, but I ended up being quite happy! Both of these bags worked with no problems, and it was a matter of minutes to pack them and hoover the air out. With the price of checked luggage on planes these days, I wanted them for traveling, so I only needed them to provide storage for a few days, but they certainly did the job. I can't say if they would have started to leak if I'd left them in storage longer, but I've since repacked them a few times, still with no problems. In future, if I need more vacuum bags, I'll definitely be purchasing more of these guys.

Red Satin Double Bed Duvet Cover & Fitted Sheet Set
Red Satin Double Bed Duvet Cover & Fitted Sheet Set
Offered by Price-Right-Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Disappointment, 19 Sept. 2012
I was a bit wary of ordering these, as similar sheets have gotten quite a few negative reviews, but the price was so low, I decided to go for it. I was quite excited when they arrived, as the colour was bright and vibrant, and the satin was quite thick and high quality. They washed fine, and I was really looking forward to trying these sheets out. However, as soon as I tried to put them on the bed, the fitted sheet ripped quite badly at the seam. For the price, I wasn't expecting the quality to be amazing, but it would've been nice to actually use them once. I may have just gotten unlucky, but I won't be trying again.

Gift Republic Jelly Belly Porcelain Mug - Green Apple
Gift Republic Jelly Belly Porcelain Mug - Green Apple

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, 26 Aug. 2012
I've ordered a few of these now, and they're really cute. They're quite high quality mugs, with the porcelain being nice and thick, as well as being dishwasher and microwave safe, so you really can't go wrong. These make excellent gifts for Jelly Belly lovers, so highly recommended!

Faith In Nature Rosemary Stimulating Shampoo For Normal To Greasy Hair 400ml
Faith In Nature Rosemary Stimulating Shampoo For Normal To Greasy Hair 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, 6 Feb. 2012
I actually quite like this shampoo. It doesn't get very foamy, but a little bit goes a long way, and works very effectively. The smell is a bit different from most shampoos, but it smells like rosemary, so it's not cloying or bad. By far the best thing about this shampoo (for me, at least) is that it makes my normally wavy hair quite curly, so it's turned into a must-have product. The only warning I have is that conditioner must also be used, or else hair feels a bit funny after.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 6:26 PM GMT

Waybuloo Cheebie towel
Waybuloo Cheebie towel
Offered by All_Sorts

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 12 Nov. 2011
This towel really can't be used as a bath towel, as it's far too thin and rough. It's so thin that the absorbency is pretty terrible, and it doesn't help that it's irritatingly rough. This will probably be going in the cupboard and never coming out, which is a shame, since it's cute.