Profile for Mr. R. B. Keegan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kid Creole & The Coconuts - Live In Concert "At The Ritz" New York
Kid Creole & The Coconuts - Live In Concert "At The Ritz" New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Up your butt with a coconut, 1 Aug 2012
They say never judge a book by it's cover. They also say that one day we will alll have our own sex robot.

Danger Zone (Album Version)
Danger Zone (Album Version)
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely, 1 Aug 2012
As a central Midlands Motorway traffic officer I feel I can make a qualified recommendation. This song is the nuts.

Mini Shopaholic: (Shopaholic Book 6)
Mini Shopaholic: (Shopaholic Book 6)
by Sophie Kinsella
Price: 15.77

5.0 out of 5 stars oniomania, 16 July 2012
Contrast and unity, style and matter, manner and plot are most deftly integrated in this vastly underated book by Sophie K.

I see this story as an almost perfectly conjured work of literature, as approachable as it is strange and as strange as it is approachable.

The Mountain Unicorn Castle T-shirt
The Mountain Unicorn Castle T-shirt
Price: 11.00 - 35.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Princess Grogan's brown castle of mirth, 16 July 2012
I bought this tee because I thought people would think it was funny and ironic,and this magic would rub off on me, however this has back fired horribly.

Now everyone I speak too takes great pain to enouciate every syllable clearly whilst staring me right in the eye, apart from old ladys that are constantly stopping me for a chat in the street. Also, no one ever seems to ask me what I do anymore.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

Filofax Metropol Personal Organiser A5 Black - Ref 026968
Filofax Metropol Personal Organiser A5 Black - Ref 026968
Price: 25.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Cool, 23 Feb 2012
I bought this to impress my girlfriends parents when I met them for the first time. I also had a biro behind my ear which was useful because I wrote down their birthdays.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2013 4:39 PM BST

Tumble Drier con. kit,including hose & box.
Tumble Drier con. kit,including hose & box.
Offered by Xett Multimedia Ltd
Price: 4.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 18 Jan 2012
I bought this "item" because I wanted to go to a fancy dress party as Peter Venkman from the Ghostbusters films. However, despite wearing like a proton pack no one had a clue who I was. What's worse is that somebody spilt beer in it and now I can't return it.

Rubbish. Go as some one else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2012 12:59 PM BST

Conga Meerkats Birthday Card
Conga Meerkats Birthday Card
Offered by Georgie Lou's
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Birthday card, 18 Jan 2012
This review is from: Conga Meerkats Birthday Card
I simply can't say in words how fantastic and brilliant this card is. It's funny, charming, great and colourful. Really impressed. In a word: brilliant.

Billie Jean (Single Version)
Billie Jean (Single Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 18 Jan 2012
I had never actually heard this song before but I bought it on the strength of the above review. I think it's a little over-rated by the reviewer, but it is OK. It was written a very long time ago and you can tell.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2012 8:26 PM GMT

Achy Breaky Heart
Achy Breaky Heart
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep, 18 Jan 2012
This review is from: Achy Breaky Heart (MP3 Download)
This song is very good. Billy Ray personifies his heart as an exploding homunculus who is actually going to kil Billy Ray if he finds out the news that Billy Ray wishes to keep from him. In contrast, Billy Ray's other body parts are not as volitile as his heart. Billy Ray's break up with his partner has created a disembodied cowboy who fears his own capacity for self destruction and instead chooses self deception.

Eye of the Tiger
Eye of the Tiger
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Uppercut, 18 Jan 2012
This review is from: Eye of the Tiger (MP3 Download)
Ever seen a tiger box? Perhaps not, but if a tiger ever did box a human it would definely win because it has claws. The referee would have to stop it before the human got completely knocked out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2012 9:47 AM GMT