Profile for Mary K. Kendall > Reviews

Content by Mary K. Kendall

Mary K. Kendall (Dudley, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Nokia C3 Pink Mobile Phone - Unlocked
Nokia C3 Pink Mobile Phone - Unlocked

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome phone!, 25 Nov 2011
A great little phone, packed with features. The cheaper (and better value) alternative to a blackberry but by far the better choice and no push over when it comes to functionality, style and overall features. I love the hot pink color - very refreshing in a market dominated by sombre blacks and dull colors. It is packed with social network features and keeps me in touch with Facebook, Twitter etc, whilst also keeping me updated with my emails. It worked straight out of the box, being 'unlocked' to any network. I just inserted my SIM card and hey presto - I was connected to my world. It comes with a 2GB microSD card but I just put my 8GB microSD card in and it is more then enough memory. Having also used iPhone4 and Blackberry's - I can say that this phone is a pleasant surprise, contending well with those giants and performing very well indeed! Overall, very satisfied.

Asus EeePC 1001PXD 10.1 inch netbook (Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, 1Gb, 250Gb, WLAN, Webcam, Win 7 Starter) - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little netbook!, 10 Sep 2011
My husband purchased this little netbook for me to use surfing the web and for skype voice-calls, etc. Its a dinky little thing but sturdy and well built, looks fabulous in white too. I found that it was easy to set up, battery life was good too, and it has all the basics pre-installed. Using it was a breeze, it can more than handle what I need it to do whilst on the move. It does exactly what it says it does...for those looking for other functionality like office and to use other such programmes, then I'd recommend getting a laptop as for what it is its just a little bit expensive. But I, personally, am very happy with it.

Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch #EW1250-54A
Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch #EW1250-54A

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Watch!, 23 Aug 2011
This is a great bargain from Citizen, it is well made and a delight to wear. I get comments all the time about how smart and stylish it is. It keeps time perfectly, and has a date function and second hand, the hands glow in the dark too to aid visibility at night - whilst the clasp is strong and durable. What more from a watch could you want?? The best thing is not needing to buy batteries because it runs on solar power, brilliant watch and highly recommended!

Turquoise & Swarovski Sterling Silver Pull Through Earrings 170mm
Turquoise & Swarovski Sterling Silver Pull Through Earrings 170mm
Offered by The Black Cat Jewellery Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Drop Earrings!, 21 Aug 2011
I loved these the minute I saw them - however when I put them on they were a little too long!! Apart from this, they are very well made, the attention to detail is wonderful and when I wear them, on special occasions, I get positive comments all the time! Good value for money considering what you get too. A very satisfied customer - just wish they were a bit shorter in length!!

Glamourpuss Boutique® 36W UV Nail Lamp for Nail Curing (Hot Pink) + 4 x 9W Bulbs -NEW 2015 EDITION- Includes FREE Glamourpuss Boutique® Crystal Glass Nail File - High Quality Professional CE Approved - Order by 2pm weekdays for SAME DAY DESPATCH
Offered by CyberloxShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lamp!, 21 Aug 2011
This UV lamp is excellent value for money - it is very sturdily built, powerful enough to do its job, and a delicious color to boot! It has a 2-minute timer on it, and is 36 watts, coming with 4 x 9 watt bulbs. Very easy to use, coming with full instructions. I have used it to cure my UV gel nails and it works brilliantly! I'm a very satisfied customer...thanks to Cyberlox for stocking this lamp, and at 50p, the postage and packaging cost was next to nothing - excellent communications too - well done Cyberlox!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2012 1:49 PM BST

Therasandal Fit Flip Flops Sandals US 7 UK 5 Black
Therasandal Fit Flip Flops Sandals US 7 UK 5 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Therashoe are Excellent!, 18 Aug 2011
I own two pairs of Therashoe trainers already, so was debating a long time about whether to get sandals too. I'm so glad that I did. I suffer from Plantar Faciitis so my heel always hurts in any other shoe type. These work in the same way as the trainers, using Masai barefoot technology, the rocker sole really helps with heel pain. They also keep you fit and look fantastically stylish too! The price means that they are an absolute bargain, considering a pair of MBT's will set you back near a hundred quid! Go get a pair, don't just listen to me, try it for yourself, you'll be converted before you know it!

Indigo Straight Leg Jean 29" - Size 20
Indigo Straight Leg Jean 29" - Size 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Aug 2011
These jeans are an absolute bargain - they come in a wide range of sizes and leg lengths. I am pretty big around the middle but kinda short in the leg, so finding these was a God-send. They fit perfectly! Hugs you in all the right places. The leg length is just right and they also look slimming too. The quality of the denim is high and basically I wear them all the time, they are so comfortable! I'm going to get another identical pair and one in black too next.

Tuscany Silver White Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings
Tuscany Silver White Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earrings!, 18 Aug 2011
These earrings are great value for money, I get comments all the time about how sparkly they are. They are very stylish and made to a very high quality. The lock loop on them is also very secure. They are bigger then the picture makes them out to be, but I like them very much. Great as a present or simply as a treat for yourself! Get them!

Ortak Jewellery Celtic Collection Sterling Silver CR 053 Amethyst Women's Fancy Ring Size - S

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 26 Feb 2011
I ordered this ring as soon as I saw it due to liking it's chunky celtic style and the fact that amethyst is one of favorite stones....but when it arrived it was not as nice as the picture. The stone is small and their is a hole behind it so it doesn't fit well on your finger and becomes uncomfortable after long wear. In addition, the overall quality was poor, being a little too thin on the back for my tastes, and very light and flimsy quality. After wearing it for some months now, it has bent out of shape now too! Not the best - and don't be fooled by the photo description!

Small Nativity Figure - Pomegranet
Small Nativity Figure - Pomegranet
Offered by OccasionsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely addition to the xmas decorations!, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Small Nativity Figure - Pomegranet
I ordered the pear, apple and this pomegranate version. I was very excited when they arrived, but found that the top had broken off my pomegranate. However, despite the upset, contacted the seller and they were very helpful and sent me out a new one which arrived in time for Christmas so I wasn't disappointed. The quality of the pomegranate nativity scene was of a high standard and it was a cute addition to my nativity set....I would recommend this to all who love Christmas and want their kids (and big kid's) to remember what Christmas is all about; it's not just presents! A very satisfied customer.

Page: 1 | 2