Profile for geoff whitfield > Reviews

In Car Charger For Nokia Lumia 610
Offered by T-I-S
Price: 1.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 19 July 2013
I suppose you get what you pay for! Wouldn't stay in the cigar lighter - jumped out at every opportunity - completely useless!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 July 2013
When I opened the package, I couldn't believe that this would actually hold the Sat-Nav in place
, however, after a number of weeks, I'm wondering how I managed without it! Previously, the Sat-Nav would not stay in place, or I had to mount it at awkward angles, making it difficult to see. The mat is so slim, it stores away anywhere when I leave the car and remove the Sat-Nav. I'm really pleased with it.

Sorry I Made You Cry
Sorry I Made You Cry
Price: 8.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to listen to, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sorry I Made You Cry (Audio CD)
Some old covers from the early years here. Particularily pleasant are a couple of the old Patsy Cline numbers. Enjoyable CD for background music or in the car.

Crabtree & Evelyn Lovely Hands 25g Pack of 6
Crabtree & Evelyn Lovely Hands 25g Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 May 2013
A surprise gift for my wife, beautiful range of top quality products with a lovely scent. Fairly expensive, but I suppose quality is!

BoddBan - Black Universal Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus Pen for ipad 1, 2 & 3, iPhone 3, 3G, 4, HTC, Tablet pc, PDA's, Asus, Samsung Galaxy, Ipod Touch, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, LG, Motorola Xoom, Mobile Phones, epads and apad, Flytouch Superpad Android and all other Capacitive Touch Screens Devices
Offered by BDB-Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 7 May 2013
Not bad to use, but doesn't give a much more reliable result than using fingertips. The cord which attaches to the phone looks weak and I wonder how long the actual plug in part will last. however, at the price, it can easily be discarded.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels [DVD] [1988] [1989]
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels [DVD] [1988] [1989]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 7 May 2013
I just love this film, and at this price it was a bargain, providing a couple of hour's entertainment on a wet evening!

CPD 7-inch Paper Plate, Pack of 100, White
CPD 7-inch Paper Plate, Pack of 100, White
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plates, 7 May 2013
I use these for feeding the cat from! Very cheap, but ideal for the task. Have bought before - but at a more expensive price

Metal Double Headboard in alloy finish
Metal Double Headboard in alloy finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Headboard, 7 May 2013
Arrived before I was expecting it. Well packed and no missing parts (For once) So easy to attach to bed - although the accompanying instructions were completely useless. Looks very nice indeed and a much better quality than the price would suggest.

A Golden Mist
A Golden Mist
by John Wheatley

2.0 out of 5 stars A Golden Mist, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: A Golden Mist (Paperback)
It just didn't work for me! Fact and fiction seldom does, but I was hoping that this might be of interest.

Cook Right 4 Your Type
Cook Right 4 Your Type
by Peter D'Adamo
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Cook Right For Your Type, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Cook Right 4 Your Type (Paperback)
Plenty of interesting recipes contained within the pages of this rather ordinary book. One of a series of books cashing in on Britain's current hysteria for doing everything right food wise. Which, I'm sure will all be rubbished by subsequent research in a couple of years.