Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Turf > Reviews

Content by Turf

Turf "turfsniffer"

Page: 1 | 2
Anti Fungal Nail Treatment; 10ml 100% Essential Oils
Anti Fungal Nail Treatment; 10ml 100% Essential Oils
Offered by Healthandbeautyproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! :), 27 Aug. 2015
I've had the infection on all my toe nails for about 20 years. I've tried different products over the years with no success. However, even though my infection is quite bad I started to notice a slow change after the 1st week. For the last month Ive applied it between 2 to 5 times a day, i don't wear socks when at home, and every 3 days I use emery boards to file nails down as much as possible. The ointment definitely attacks the fungi under the nail bed on every application and i can see the areas affected becoming hard and discoloured. My infection is about 50% removed. For those considering it or not seeing any difference make sure nails are cut back as far as possible, file them every few days and let your feet breath by going bare foot as often as you can. Its also clearing up my skin around my toes. Its worth trying it!

Big Hero 6
Big Hero 6
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Big Hero 6 (Amazon Instant Video)
Think I enjoyed it more than the kids!

Stunning Moroccan Style Vintage Jeweled Cutwork Flower Table Lamp - 43cm x 20cm Brand
Offered by inspired-styles

5.0 out of 5 stars ... prefer normal bulbs because they're far brighter and cast better shadows., 3 Aug. 2015
Really is stunning - purchased the antique bulbs but prefer normal bulbs because they're far brighter and cast better shadows.

Kensington 60112 SmartFit Easy Riser Cooling Stand for 12"/13"/14"/15"/15.6"/16" and 17" Laptops/Ultrabooks/Chromebooks/Notebooks - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2015
It does the job nicely and the price is well worth the purchase.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars We have unlimited broadband and wireless coverage near the TV is good, but still surprised how seamless the streaming is, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
As a prime member I thought I'd give this a go. We have unlimited broadband and wireless coverage near the TV is good, but still surprised how seamless the streaming is. In fact the HD quality is far better than Sky. We subscribe to Sky HD+ and pay over £50 a month, but we're seriously considering cancelling the sky subscription and using the sky box for freeview. Not sure how often the freebies for prime members are refreshed but we'd still save a lot by subscribing to netflix as well. £160 for amazon prime & Netflix yearly subscription compared to Sky at £600 a year. Regardless of how its used though, it's an impressive device and worth every penny.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2015 6:52 AM BST

Introduction to Network Simulator NS2
Introduction to Network Simulator NS2
by Teerawat Issariyakul

3.0 out of 5 stars ns-2, 17 Feb. 2014
bought this in a panic for setting up ns-2 for a masters project. NS-2 is one of the most painful simulators to setup, and the prevailing attitude among the 'experts' is if you don't know how then don't do it, so help is a bit thin on the ground. Considering I was restricted by time constraints the answers in the end did not come from this book but from crawling through blogs websites and forums. the book itself is well written and structured, but it is very detailed. Would recommend buying this book at the start of a project, rather than near the end, don't panic buy, otherwise you won't get you money's worth - especially if your a linux novice like me!

KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse
KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids 2+, 17 Feb. 2014
Good quality and sturdy, and the little swivel that makes the house turn is a good feature. First toy where my two young daughters are happy to play together - they love it, and keeps them quietly occupied.

Fujifilm FinePix S4800 Digital Camera - Black (16 MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm FinePix -, 17 Feb. 2014
Bought this on as whim thinking it was a bargain, however I basically got what I paid for. It's a good enough camera though, but its more comparable to the smaller digital camera's with regards functions and quality than it is with the higher spec camera's. Good enough starter for a novice photographer.

500ml AirPro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier for Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Caravan etc
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars great value and does the job, 8 Oct. 2013
I bought this based on the reviews and not the price tag. Although, I was still surprised at how good this product was considering the price. It's small, effective and extremely quiet.

Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Phillips Diamond Clean, 8 Oct. 2013
Have to admit that I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning my teeth, so it didn't take me long to justify spending the money for this brush. This brush cleans teeth and gums to almost dentist standards, and I noticed the difference within a week of using it. It's worth the cost!

Page: 1 | 2