Profile for Sally > Reviews

Content by Sally

Sally

DILL 14.4V 2.0Ah Ni-CD Replacement Bosch Power Tool Battery for Bosch 2607335685, 2607335533, 2607335534, 2607335711, BAT038, BAT040, BAT041, BAT140, BAT159
Offered by Rightful UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch your toes!, 10 July 2015
It works just as well as a Bosch battery, but it does fall out for no reason. Luckily I had read this might happen and was prepared with a piece of string! It nearly landed on my foot though, so I would suggest tying it in place before use. Other than that, it works well.

Wall Mounted Retractable Clothes Washing Line - Indoor/Outdoor, 12 Metre
Wall Mounted Retractable Clothes Washing Line - Indoor/Outdoor, 12 Metre

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 1 Aug. 2014
I had one of these for years and it eventually snapped. I love it as it's so easy to smarten up my small garden and put the washing line away.

The Lost Relic (Ben Hope, Book 6)
The Lost Relic (Ben Hope, Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good one, 30 Jan. 2013
I like the Ben Hope books. The people seem real and the plots are interesting and exciting without being unbelievable

Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer
Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lemon Squeezer, 28 Dec. 2011
I bought this for my mother who has arthritis and can't use a traditional lemon squeezer as she hasn't got the dexterity or strength in her fingers. I was concerned that she wouldn't be able to squeeze the two handles together, but it was perfect. The lemon juice just ran into the bowl with very little effort! I might get one myself now.