Profile for Ms. G. J. Oliver > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. J. Oliver

Ms. G. J. Oliver

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TartanTech Dual Rapid Speed USB Charger [2X Faster] with Smart IC Technology For iPhone / iPad / Samsung Galaxy / HTC / Tablets / Phone and UK Plug
Offered by Inniva™

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the idea of this and it charged my iPhone ..., 23 May 2016
I love the idea of this and it charged my iPhone quite quickly. My iPad was slower to charge but I guess it would be.

Magic Top n Shorts Moose Tease Medium
Magic Top n Shorts Moose Tease Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 8 Feb. 2016
Came up very small and the quality wasn't good.

Letts Month to View 2016 Business Slim Diary - Black
Letts Month to View 2016 Business Slim Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary is fab, I buy one every year for ..., 13 Nov. 2015
Diary is fab, I buy one every year for my Dad, but for the last two years have bought direct from Letts and inc shipping it is cheaper from them!

Dalmatian Coast 2 Sibenik/Split/Vis f&b
Dalmatian Coast 2 Sibenik/Split/Vis f&b
by Freytag & Berndt
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good map, it served us well on our trip, 24 Jun. 2014
There aren't many maps for driving in Croatia so not much to choose from, but that doesn't matter as this one is really good.

Wilson Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls - 4 Ball Tube
Wilson Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls - 4 Ball Tube
Offered by david jailler

5.0 out of 5 stars The only tennis balls to buy ..............., 13 Feb. 2014
....... if you are giving them to border terriers to play with! Our borders can entirely destroy most tennis balls in less than a minute, but it takes them at least five minutes to break into these ones. Once they have broken into them these balls will last a good month before the borders completely polish them off!
As for using them to play tennis with I can't comment as I don't play!

Top 10 Marrakech [With Map] (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides)
Top 10 Marrakech [With Map] (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides)
by Andrew Humphreys

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great little guide books, 13 Feb. 2014
I always buy a DK Top 10 guide when I am going on a city break, and this one didn't disappoint! They provide all the information you need to plan a city break, so you can plan what you want to see and what you don't. The maps are really handy too. I highly recommend these guidebooks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant earring tree, 13 Feb. 2014
This is bright and colourful and even makes a bit of a feature. I would say it is possibly a little overpriced for what it is, but not a lot.

Letts 15SBK 2014 Slim Business Diary Month to View - Black
Letts 15SBK 2014 Slim Business Diary Month to View - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas gift ....., 13 Feb. 2014
..... and I buy it every year for my Dad as he rally likes these diaries and wants the same one year after year!

Dogeared Rose Gold-dipped "The Circle" Karma Necklace
Dogeared Rose Gold-dipped "The Circle" Karma Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this necklace, 13 Feb. 2014
The circle is very small, but as it fitted for what I was looking for it was not a problem for me. I love the necklace and wear it a lot.

14ct Rose Gold Plated Anti-tarnish Polished Trinity Knot Design Dainty Stud Earrings (In Organza Bag)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these earings, 13 Feb. 2014
I wear them a lot with a rose gold necklace that I also have. I would recommend them and the seller

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4