Profile for karena39 > Reviews

Content by karena39

karena39

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory / Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (2 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Gene Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have both the willy wonks films!!, 5 Nov 2013
A must for any Ronald Dahl fan, a present for my daughter who had seen the newer version but I wanted her to see the original-the one I grew up with!! Fab family film great price too

Finding Nemo [DVD]
Finding Nemo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Unkrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family film!!!, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Finding Nemo [DVD] (DVD)
Love this Disney film, both my 2year old and 5year old daughters loved it too....would recommend to all finding memo is 10/10

17 Again [DVD]
17 Again [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zac Efron
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for zac efron fans!!, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: 17 Again [DVD] (DVD)
Great film that me and daughter enjoyed watching on our girls night in together....good story , a feel good film!

O'Neill Junior Moya Girls Sandal Aster Purple 045030.4500 30 11.5 Child UK
O'Neill Junior Moya Girls Sandal Aster Purple 045030.4500 30 11.5 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab flip flops!!, 25 Aug 2013
Great flip flops for my 5 year old daughter she loves them and didn't take them off for most of our holiday!!

Beethoven [DVD] [2003]
Beethoven [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Christopher Castile
Offered by brrsales

4.0 out of 5 stars Great family film, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Beethoven [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
My 5 year old daughter loved the film, great family film for a sunday afternoon. Now we need to watch the rest of the Beethoven films!

High School Musical Original Soundtrack
High School Musical Original Soundtrack
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd my daughter loves it., 19 April 2013
Great cd great songs my daughter an avid hsm fan doesn't stop listening to it and knows lots of the words. Great price a must for any hsm fan.

High School Musical 3 - Senior Year
High School Musical 3 - Senior Year
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter can't stop playing it everywhere we go!!!, 19 April 2013
Brought for my daughter for Easter...she hasn't stopped listening and singing along to all her favourite hsm songs. Would recommend fab product fab price.

N4U ONLINE SUPERIOR BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 , SCREEN PROTECTOR & HIGH SENSITIVE STYLUS PEN
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product fab price, 19 April 2013
Great value black phone case....fits my phone perfect. Would definitely recommend cant go wrong for the price. People also asked where I got it from too and couldn't believe price.

High School Musical parure de lit Prom
High School Musical parure de lit Prom

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely duvet., 19 April 2013
Great product at a amazing price...brought for my daughters 5th birthday who is HSM mad she's going to love that troy and Gabriella are on it.

High School Musical 2 Original Soundtrack
High School Musical 2 Original Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!!, 19 April 2013
Brought for my daughters birthday, great hsm soundtrack she loves it!!! All songs from the film on a must for any ham fan.