Profile for Malina Dhillon > Reviews

Malina Dhillon

How Draw Warriors Cats
How Draw Warriors Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: How Draw Warriors Cats (App)
I love it, it's really good and it gas helped me a lot with drawing in general. I love it

Talking Angela
Talking Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Talking Angela (App)
It's great for teenage girls who want advice on romance and living life as an adult. It also has a child mode where the texting turns of so you only watch her songs and stuff like that. She is funny and a good friend and always gets a conversation going, she gossips about what's new and celebs and everything so I feel she really understands me.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 26 Sept. 2013
OMG so good
You have to read this book like now!!!
It's so epic!!!!! A MUST READ TO EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF 9

Warriors: Dawn of the Clans #1: The Sun Trail
Warriors: Dawn of the Clans #1: The Sun Trail

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 12 Sept. 2013
at the beginning I thought it was boring but it started getting really good! I would recommend this book series to everyone who loves animals or likes action and fighting and adventure stories. A big well done to Erin Hunter: ring this helpful if u agree

Animal Park Tycoon
Animal Park Tycoon

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Animal Park Tycoon (App)
My brother has this and has better animals on his itouch than on my kindle so a bit disappointed so up yr game for kindle plz

Warriors: Omen of the Stars #6: The Last Hope
Warriors: Omen of the Stars #6: The Last Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG so good!, 21 Aug. 2013
I am so sad it's the end of Firestar but the leadership of Bramblestar is enthusiastic. Hate how Hollyleaf and so many others got killed. I play animal jam so add me : potter9440
I made my own clan on animal jam called Ice Clan. So add me and jam a gram me!

Guess The Movie
Guess The Movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Guess The Movie (App)
It's a great app and fun to play with, great for all ages and an addictive buy. I'm so glad I bought this

Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3: Night Whispers
Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3: Night Whispers

5.0 out of 5 stars NIGHT WHISPERS : Totally awesome!!!, 16 May 2013
A must for warrior fans and for people aged 10 + . I've got to say a personal thing to Erin so here goes. ERIN YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR WHO EVER LIVED , I LOVE YOU ,YOU
ARE INSPIRING. I NEED TO GET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Warriors: Omen of the Stars #1: The Fourth Apprentice
Warriors: Omen of the Stars #1: The Fourth Apprentice

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG BEST SERIES EVER, 15 May 2013
COOL BOOK WHAT AM I KIDDING BEST SERIES EVER BEEN IN THE WORLD . FAVE CHARACTERS ARE DOVEKIT IVYKIT AND JAYFEATHER AND LIONBLAZE. I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES CATS AND DOGS AND FIGHTING AND ADVENTURES. SPOILERS FOR FUTURE!!!!!
Dovekit is third person with lionblaze and JAYFEATHER. Ivykit goes to the dark forest in her dreams and nearly turns bad. Littlecloud dies but luckily when he dies Flamekit who is Flametail replaces him but Flametail dies too.
SPOILERS OVER.

Warriors: Omen of the Stars #4: Sign of the Moon
Warriors: Omen of the Stars #4: Sign of the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK SERIES EVER!, 14 May 2013
I would recommend this book to everyone in the whole world!
It is so intriguing and interesting. It's like I am part of Thunder Clan watching Firepaw turn into Fireheart to Firestar! Favourite characters would have to be Jayfeather , Lionblaze , Dovewing , Firestar ( all of them ) and Tigerstar , I mean he's a great villain! If I could I would give billions of stars . I need more money to buy more!!! I am ten but have read all up to here, give me more!!!!!!!!!!