Profile for Melanie Kennedy MKE > Reviews

Content by Melanie Kenned...

Melanie Kennedy MKE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fault In These Teenage Lovers, 18 July 2014
While the story itself earned five stars and the overall plot was good to read one thing I must fault is the characters. Hazel Lancaster was an ok character, but she didn't have much depth and spoke very formally. Augustus Waters, such a suitable formal name for such an unrealistic teenager. They both seemed like adults trapped in teenage bodies and I'm sorry to say they ruined parts of this book with such dull conversations. Other than that, the book was good and I would still recommend it.

ZOM-B Clans
ZOM-B Clans

3.0 out of 5 stars Short but good, 15 July 2014
This review is from: ZOM-B Clans (Kindle Edition)
While it ended far too soon, the books itself was good. I hope the series continues to improve like this.

Bruce Dickinson Iron Maiden Signed Autograph Pendant Necklace ( Pass Style )
Bruce Dickinson Iron Maiden Signed Autograph Pendant Necklace ( Pass Style )

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
It came in very good condition.

Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bella, 2 July 2014
The reason I can't give Eclipse five stars is because I don't like Bella Swan. I think our point of view to her world is blinkered, and we can't see what's really going on, just how Bella perceives the world. I think that it should have chapters from Edward and Jacob to give us a deeper insight on vampire and werewolf life. Another reason I don't like Bella is because she's got no life aside from EDWARD and whining! I mean come on, you're a teenage girl who sounds about 100! Nevertheless, this book is a good read but I just can't see why Eclipse is so popular.

ZOM-B
ZOM-B
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Not A Hero, Just A Teen, 2 July 2014
This review is from: ZOM-B (Kindle Edition)
This book was amazing purely because B Smith isn't your average main character, who you would expect to be a hero. She's rude, crude mouthed, a tomboy, sarcastic, and shares the views of her father. This is what makes Zom-B so interesting. B isn't trying to be a hero, she's just a teenage girl growing up in London with her mother and abusive father. I find that this makes everything seem much more exciting. The book would have been boring if there was a similar edge of 'tall, athletic girl saves the day' or 'beauty queen fights with zombies'.

Trusted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 2)
Trusted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 2)
Price: 0.63

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but..., 2 July 2014
Yet again, the grammar puts this book down but nevertheless it has improved from the last book, Wanted, and will hopefully get better throughout the remainder of the series. I still enjoyed this book, and I would recommend it to werewolf lovers.

Wanted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 1)
Wanted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 1)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars It has a good plot, an interesting range of characters and lots ..., 2 July 2014
I only put three stars for one reason: the literacy of the book. Otherwise it would be a five star. It has a good plot, an interesting range of characters and lots of twists. I would still recommend this book to people, but be aware that there are lots of grammar errors.

Luna of Mine, Book 8 The Grey Wolves Series
Luna of Mine, Book 8 The Grey Wolves Series
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 July 2014
I read it a few nights ago and immediately I was amazed by the sheer detail and reality in Quinn Loftis' writing style. I enjoyed learning more about Alina and Vasile, and I most certainly enjoyed the few small parts with Anghel and Eveline. I think personally Luna of Mine could have started a spin-off on it's own, maybe a few books on Costin and Decebel's past. All in all very pleased with what I read and eagerly awaiting the next book.

Into the Fae: Book 1, Gypsy Healers Series
Into the Fae: Book 1, Gypsy Healers Series
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Jun 2014
Loved the story, loved the plot and enjoyed meeting the five new gypsy healers. This series will be very successful I think. I really recommend it.

Checkmate: Book 3 (Noughts And Crosses)
Checkmate: Book 3 (Noughts And Crosses)

5.0 out of 5 stars :O, 17 Jan 2014
A shocking, heartbreaking strategist game of love, hurt and racism spread out throughout the lives of Callie Rose, Sephy,Jude, Meggie and Jasmine up to the last battle of Jude McGregor...and this time he can't win...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4