Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Content by Ellie

Ellie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Animal Voices, Animal Guides: Discover Your Deeper Self Through Communication with Animals (Revised edition of 'Awakening to Animal Voices'): Discover ... Self Through Communication with Animals
by Dawn Baumann Brunke

5.0 out of 5 stars ... interested in this subject this is one of the best books I have read, 16 Jun. 2015
If you are interested in this subject this is one of the best books I have read. It gives one exercises to do and achieve if you want to try communication out. Very easy to read at well.

The Animal Psychic eBook Story Selection: Free
The Animal Psychic eBook Story Selection: Free

5.0 out of 5 stars funny in some parts and sad in others, 8 Jun. 2015
Lovely book, funny in some parts and sad in others. Explains in clear language what it is to be a Aninal Communicator.

(O) Adult Unisex Deluxe Elephant Costume Outfit for Animals Creatures Fancy Dress
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for charity work and having a fun time., 11 May 2015
It is okay - one size fits all but can come u a little big. Okay for charity work and having a fun time.

Hounds At Home
Hounds At Home

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book full of tales about greyhounds that ..., 1 May 2015
This review is from: Hounds At Home (Kindle Edition)
A lovely little book full of tales about greyhounds that have been rehomed. It does not give a full insight to the breed and what one might be up against but as a lover and former owner I can certainly empathise with some of the stories. Just want to go out and "rescue another two".

The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals
The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very interested in this subject and have started ..., 1 May 2015
I am very interested in this subject and have started to read a number of books on the subject. Amelia has such a way with words that one does get pulled in. I just wished I could get in tuned with my spiritual side so that I could "talk" to my beloved companions that have gone.

One my do a leap of faith reading such books but I found it quite inspirational.

How to Learn French in a Year: A Proven Formula to Learn French Fast, Sound Like a Native and Have Fun in the Process

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
Not as good as I thought it would be. Had a few good suggestions but really woth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2015 5:30 PM BST

The Legacy of Beezer and Boomer: Lessons on Living and Dying from My Canine Brothers
by Doug Koktavy

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 31 Mar. 2015
I love this book. It is full of warmth with some humour. However be prepared to weep buckets even though it would appear that Dough had money to research the illnesses of his dogs unfortunately the end was the same. It is just the same that one cannot give dog's a transplant. It is up there will my other favourite book "The Dog Years".

Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Tess of the d'Urbervilles

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved this book since reading this when I was 15, 31 Mar. 2015
I have always loved this book since reading this when I was 15. It is one of Hardy's best books.ount of country folk during that time in England. Not really a good time to be a farm worker.

Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi
Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars The service I received was excellent. Thisis a good model and easy to use ..., 2 Mar. 2015
I had this as a replacement because my other Kindle broke. The service I received was excellent. Thisis a good model and easy to use and a better lay out that my first Kindle.

Memoirs of a Party Animal
Memoirs of a Party Animal

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book although I sometimes thought that some of ..., 2 Mar. 2015
I enjoyed this book although I sometimes thought that some of the paragraphs did not flow well which made me reread of few of them again to get the gist what was happening next and the next subject had begun.

It was showed that life is many made of coincidences and being in the right place and the right time to know the right people.

I bought the book because1 met Angela in 2009 when we met on the Born Free Anniversary holiday and wanted to get the fuller picture of a very dynamtic woman. Another coincidence I had 2 galgos from GIN the charity that Martin, her husband is Chairman of the Trustees. Also fully commend that money from the sales of the book will go to her charities.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5