Profile for Neal "Neo"(Lincolnshire) > Reviews

Content by Neal "Neo&...

Neal "Neo"(Lincolnshire) "Neo" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hozelock Universal Hose Guide / Runner Corner Wall Mounted 2392
Hozelock Universal Hose Guide / Runner Corner Wall Mounted 2392
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great product as it goes on the corner of the ..., 23 Jun. 2015
I bought this item to go with a new hose that my Dad wanted. It is a great product as it goes on the corner of the house and stops the hose from shredding on the brick as you move it around the house. What a brilliant invention. We have 2 of these, one on each corner of the house. You just have to remember to take the end of the off to fit through the hole.
I would recommend this product all those keen gardeners and to those enjoy keeping their cars clean.

Those Were The Days
Those Were The Days

5.0 out of 5 stars ... day and he played the track and I just loved it. I don't know much about the history ..., 23 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Those Were The Days (MP3 Download)
My reason for purchasing this track was whilst listening to Radio 2 with Ken Bruce one day and he played the track and I just loved it. I don't know much about the history of the track but all I know is that it is a lovely track to listen too. I also looked it up on Youtube and found that there was a video of Mary Hopkin singing this song and she looked amazing.
I think this track will live on for many years to come and that even though there are new songs being made every day, we should never forget the golden oldies, even if like me, you weren't born when the track was released.

Our Zoo [DVD]
Our Zoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Ingleby

5.0 out of 5 stars No bars or walls, just the perfect zoo., 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Our Zoo [DVD] (DVD)
This new drama is one of the best programs of 2014. It follows the true story of how one man had a dream and how he made that dream come true. Chester Zoo is an amazing place and wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the founder, George Mottershead.
I had my first try at being a TV extra on this drama and appear in the scene where George is attending his first and only reunion. It was a moment that I will never forget and one that I hope will always be special to me.
I am writing this just after the first episode has been shown on TV, but already I can see that this drama is going to be so successful and therefore should have pride and place in anyone's DVD collection.
The filming is brilliant and the cast are amazing. Lee Ingleby plays George, Liz White plays George's wife Lizzie, Anne Reid plays George's mother Lucy and Peter Wight plays George's dad Albert. Also in the cast is Ralf Little and Sophia Myles.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 11:08 PM BST

Top Gear: The Great Adventures (US Special)
Top Gear: The Great Adventures (US Special)
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for those hillbillies, 12 Mar. 2014
Top Gear used to just be all about cars and how fast they go round the Top Gear test track.
This is one of the first specials that the guys put together and paved the way for other Great Adventures on either DVD or Blu-Ray.
This special is brilliant and shows Jeremy, Richard and James driving round the US in 3 beat-up cars which are better off on a scrap heap.
There are some very funny things that they do in this DVD including finding roadkill to eat, painting their cars and upsetting the locals.
I also recommend the Polar special too.

Hitch Hike To Hell [DVD]
Hitch Hike To Hell [DVD]
Offered by Media seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a ride on the lunatic side, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hitch Hike To Hell [DVD] (DVD)
Howard drives a dry cleaning delivery van and is a pampered mama's boy who after picking up hitchhikers goes a bit nutty due to the fact that the hitchhiker is running away from home.
He not only delivers clothes but also delivers some very sick violence on the female hitchhiker too.
This film is ok for it's time and is really only for adults of 18 or above.
It is a Region 0 film and will play on all players.

The Monster [feat. Rihanna] [Explicit]
The Monster [feat. Rihanna] [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Eminem Returns!, 8 Nov. 2013
This is an amazing song. Rihanna is one of the best female artists in the world (my opinion) and here she is teaming up with the greatest rap artist. This track should appear on everyone's MP3 or Ipod.
Buy it today and you won't be disappointed.

Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons [DVD]
Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally gets a release, 4 Oct. 2013
This has been the 1 Dr Who DVD that I have wanted to add to my collection for the last few years. It has so much in it that I am surprised that the Zygons had only this story to showcase their place in the minds of fans.
I only hope that the forthcoming 50th Anniversary episode that features the Zygons will be as good as Terror of the Zygons was.
All new and old Dr Who fans should add this to their collections.

Ghostbusters (From The Film ''Ghostbusters'')
Ghostbusters (From The Film ''Ghostbusters'')

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Ya Gonna Call?, 15 Sept. 2013
Who doesn't like this track from the ever popular film Ghostbusters. I remember going to the cinema to watch this film and the next time that I was in my local Woolworths store I went straight to the record section and purchased this very song on 7" inch.
To those who can still remember what a 7" record is you will know what I'm talking about, to those don't then it came before cassette tapes and cds.
I hope anyone who purchases this track has happy memories too.

Young At Heart
Young At Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Young At Heart - The Bluebells, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Young At Heart (MP3 Download)
This tune always reminds me of the 80's as it was about this time that I really started to enjoy this era of music.
I hope you do to.

Cyber Stalker [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Cyber Stalker [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars The O.C. girl is back, 22 July 2013
I am a closet Mischa Barton fan.
I loved her in the O.C. and have seen her in lots of films including You and I, Walled In, Homecoming and many more.
This film is amazing. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but I can honestly say you won't be disappointed.
It is though a Region A release, so you will need either a Region A player or a multi-region player.
If you own either player then I recommend you BUY THIS today.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6