Profile for mel preston > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Take Off And Landing Of Everything
The Take Off And Landing Of Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Elbow Elbow, 13 Mar. 2014
On the first playing I thought, not sure about this. Second playing and it is absolutaly brilliant. Guy Garvey has a voice that has so much range, sensativity and tone that it just sounds great. Elbow are good to see in concert and I have seen them once and looking forward to seeing them again soon.

Man On The Rocks
Man On The Rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Man on the rocks, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Man On The Rocks (Audio CD)
Well I have been a fan of Mike Oldfield since Tubular Bells. I have bought just about everything he has made, sad or what. I was a bit dubious about this being as it is completely different to his past works. In fact it is very good. The tracks are good with some good guitar solo's, so if you are a bit dubious go ahead and give it a try. You won't be disapointed.

3 Phoxinus Rubber Fishing Rod Butt Rests For Use With Rod Pods
3 Phoxinus Rubber Fishing Rod Butt Rests For Use With Rod Pods
Offered by Tone Deaf Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod butt rests, 13 Mar. 2014
I have not used these at the moment but I have put them on the rod pod and like the soft use of them. They are made of a soft rubber and I am sure will be brilliant when I use them.

3 ROD CARP FISHING ROD POD + CASE
3 ROD CARP FISHING ROD POD + CASE
Offered by Redwood Tackle

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Pod, 13 Mar. 2014
I took a fair amount of time researching rod pods before purchasing this item. Very pleased with the speed of the delivery, the packaging of the item and even better the simplicity of putting the rod pod up.
This is a brilliant piece of equipment that I have used and would recommend this to any angler. This is so good, my brother in law has asked me to order one for him, therefore it must be good!!!

10mm Boilies Mega Mix - Tutti / Pineapple / Scopex / Anchovy etc
10mm Boilies Mega Mix - Tutti / Pineapple / Scopex / Anchovy etc
Offered by Flack Tackle

5.0 out of 5 stars Boillies, 13 Mar. 2014
I have not used these boillies as of yet but they look good. I will add to this when I have further to write.

Dr Martens Women's 1460 Patent Boots, Purple, 5 UK
Dr Martens Women's 1460 Patent Boots, Purple, 5 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Docs, 29 Jan. 2014
My wife had a pair of these boots years ago and they lasted for ages. She has sworn to there comfort, and the price has not gone up that much over the years. No complaints about these boots and would highly recommend them.

Apollo Replacement Wide Reinforced Cover
Apollo Replacement Wide Reinforced Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 29 Jan. 2014
This was bought after the last one appeared to have suffered the sun. It fits well and has stood this last hot summer and wet winter.Would recommend.

Gear 4 StreetParty Size 0 V2 Docking Station Speaker Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod Nano 5th Gen and iPod Touch 4th Gen - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Street Party, 29 Jan. 2014
This item was bought as a gift. I purchased it after reading some reviews. To my knowledge the present was well received and I have not heard any complaints.

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Duolingo, 29 Jan. 2014
This app was passed on to us by a friend. Have given it a couple of goes and it seems alright. Simple to use and the graphics appear to be ok. I will update this review after I have used it a bit more.

Dvd/cd lens cleaner - It is recommended that DVD optical heads be cleaned every 3-4 weeks to maintain optimum operation and data integrity. This disc cleans the laser lens and has a voice guide in 11 languages as well as video footage. Supplied in a DVD style library case
Offered by RedTec Innovation l

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD cleaner, 22 Jan. 2014
I have been having trouble with my DVD player not recognising the discs and I kept getting the message 'disk error'. I remember years ago that dvd head cleaners were not to be used for whatever reason. Read lots of reviews, contacted LG direct, and was recommended to use a lens cleaner. Purchased this item which took about 10 seconds to work and with the first attempt at putting in a dvd to try it, everything was brilliant. I would highly recommend this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7