Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Love 'Em or Leave 'Em
Love 'Em or Leave 'Em

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the storyline but not many twists so pretty predictable, 25 Aug. 2014
I enjoyed the storyline but not many twists so pretty predictable, still worth reading for a relaxing make you smile time.

Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet: 75 Patterns for Edgings, Corners, Crescents & More
by Caitlin Sainio

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Some nice patterns, only tries a couple so far. Looking forward to trying the other patterns in this book

The Sisterhood
The Sisterhood

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book but found it jumped from the present ..., 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Sisterhood (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book but found it jumped from the present to the past quite a bit. I had to backtrack a few times to get the connection. Still a good story.

Super Immunity: The Essential Nutrition Guide for Boosting Your Body's Defenses to Live Longer, Stronger, and Disease Free
by Joel Fuhrman

4.0 out of 5 stars good information, 6 Mar. 2013
plenty of good information regarding diet and nutrition and probably very good for someone who is Vegan. I prefer a diet with more variety. I have given the book 4 stars due to all the information on each item of fruit / veg / pulses which is very good. I cannot comment on how effective the diet itself is as not tried it but after reading this book I have added ingredients to my diet

From Belly Fat to Belly Flat: The Medically Proven Diet to Reshape Your Body
From Belly Fat to Belly Flat: The Medically Proven Diet to Reshape Your Body
by Dr C W Randolph

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me., 6 Mar. 2013
I have given this book 3 stars as it has plenty of information in it but the diet did not actually work for me. I did not lose any weight in the two weeks of doing it. I only have a small amount to lose but I presume it would be good for someone with quite a bit of weight to lose.

Recreational Map of Wyoming: Full Colour Road Map for Outdoor Enthusiasts
Recreational Map of Wyoming: Full Colour Road Map for Outdoor Enthusiasts
by Rand McNally
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of information, 6 Mar. 2013
This was the best map we could find for travelling around Wyoming and we did not get lost using it. There is quite a lot of extra information that we did not require but others may find useful.

Fat-burner Foods: Eat Yourself Thin in Fourteen Days (Pyramid Paperbacks)
Fat-burner Foods: Eat Yourself Thin in Fourteen Days (Pyramid Paperbacks)
by Dr Caroline M. Shreeve

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 6 Mar. 2013
I tried this diet and it works. I lost 7 lbs in the 14 days off problem areas that I have been unable to shift the fat before. Plenty of good information and easy to follow diet. would recommend this book

Most Scenic Drives in America: 120 spectacular road trips
Most Scenic Drives in America: 120 spectacular road trips
by Reader's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic drives, 6 Mar. 2013
We travelled around parts of the USA using this book & have now tried several of the routes set out. It is quite heavy so I just write out the trips we will be doing on that particular holiday. We use this book to help plan our routes trying to include as many of the trips as possible. Plenty of stopping off points along the way. Would make a wonderful present for someone who drives around the States.

The Rough Guide to First-Time Around The World
The Rough Guide to First-Time Around The World
by Doug Lansky

3.0 out of 5 stars good information for a gap year, 6 Mar. 2013
we are older travellers and found some of the information in this book useful. It is really designed for students on a gap year & I would expect them to find it very informative.

Insight Guides: US National Parks West
Insight Guides: US National Parks West
by Nicky Leach

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of good information, 6 Mar. 2013
we toured around this part of the USA and this book was very good at helping us to plan our route taking in several of the parks. Plenty of good information all in one place. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2