Profile for Electrical Engineer > Reviews

Content by Electrical Eng...

Electrical Engineer "Paul" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Middle Child
The Middle Child

5.0 out of 5 stars ......brilliant book, 13 May 2015
This review is from: The Middle Child (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book.... real characters, great but hard hitting story line.
I have read crime novels only, for a couple of years, so I'm glad this book came through as an Amazon recommended read.

Someone Else's Skin (DI Marnie Rome 1)
Someone Else's Skin (DI Marnie Rome 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 6 May 2015
Another "recommended read" from Amazon.
Good strong characters, look forward to seeing them develop in the next book.
Great story line.... slightly slow pace to start, then wham !

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow !, 16 Mar. 2015
Loved this book.... It was recommended to me by FB friends and only 99p on Amazon !
Love crime thrillers.... yes there are a lot of American crime writers, but I prefer our British authors and to enjoy a new writer with an excellent book, is brilliant !
Thank you Angela Marsons..... I shall be downloading the next Kim Stone book ASAP ! 📚📚📚

Bloodline (Tom Thorne Novels Book 8)
Bloodline (Tom Thorne Novels Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in the series...., 7 Feb. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this book... definitely one of the best in the series.... I'm off to download the next one !

A Question of Identity: Simon Serrailler Book 7
A Question of Identity: Simon Serrailler Book 7

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !, 30 Jan. 2015
I have so enjoyed this series of books; very pleased a friend recommended them to me..... I have had the joy of reading them mostly back-to-back !
.....onto book 8 !

The Vows of Silence: Simon Serrailler Book 4
The Vows of Silence: Simon Serrailler Book 4

1.0 out of 5 stars the series gets better and better...., 26 Dec. 2014
I'm so enjoying this series of books; I have read books 3 and 4 in quick succession and have thoroughly enjoyed them back to back.
My comments when I read the first book, was that I thought that it was quite "gentle" compared to other crime books I have read.... but oh my, each book since is getting deeper and deeper.
Absolutely love finding a new author and enjoying a whole series of books !
Thank you Susan Hill !!

The Pure In Heart: Simon Serrailler Book 2 (Simon Serrailler series)
The Pure In Heart: Simon Serrailler Book 2 (Simon Serrailler series)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent...., 3 Dec. 2014
So glad I was recommended this series of books to read !
2 books down, and more to come, brilliant !

The Various Haunts Of Men: Simon Serrailler Book 1 (Simon Serrailler series)
The Various Haunts Of Men: Simon Serrailler Book 1 (Simon Serrailler series)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book......, 20 Nov. 2014
I was recommended the Simon Serrailler series of books and I am so glad that I downloaded the first two books... So enjoyed this book and I have got the joy of getting through the rest !

Not quite in the same league as perhaps Mark Billingham or Peter James and certainly not as graphic; but thoroughly enjoyed this book. Loved the way we really got to know the characters.... Started off in almost a gentle way, but a great storyline !

Right, I'm off to start book 2 !

The Burning Girl (Tom Thorne Novels Book 4)
The Burning Girl (Tom Thorne Novels Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent writing as always....., 14 Oct. 2014
......but not my favourite Tom Thorne book. Loved the previous three books; thought book 3 was the best book I had read in a long time.
However, I look forward to reading the rest of the TT series.

Lazybones (Tom Thorne Novels Book 3)
Lazybones (Tom Thorne Novels Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars best so far !!!!!!!, 23 Sept. 2014
Wow, wow and wow again ! loved this book... now I've got used to Mark's writing style, I really enjoyed this book. managed to read the last 60% on a train journey.... London to Leeds return, so I was able to read for a couple of hours at a time undisturbed !
So glad I heard Mark being interviewed on Radio 2 a few weeks ago; as from then I got hooked into his books.
My heart was really pounding towards the end of this one ! Looking forward to starting book number 4 !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4