Profile for Ms Chonette Taylor > Reviews

Philips HR1600/01 Daily Collection Plastic Bar Hand Blender with Beaker
Philips HR1600/01 Daily Collection Plastic Bar Hand Blender with Beaker
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
good and easy to use and clean, Philips name is always a guaranty

Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Price: 13.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
small and smart, perfect for the kitchen and at very resonable price.

GM550 Non-Contact IR-Infrared Digital Thermometer - Measurement Range: Between -50 C and 550 C (Between -58 F and 1022 F)
Offered by 3C4U
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect to take away on trips if going to make ..., 5 Feb. 2015
Very light, perfect to take away on trips if going to make things while away, I already got a digital one that is used often at home, this one is for when I go to Nepal and will try to reproduce things over there, it was excellent so small easy to pack.

Kenwood HM220  Hand Mixer
Kenwood HM220 Hand Mixer
Offered by Slamtech Online
Price: 20.11

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, small, easy to store., 5 Feb. 2015
Excellent electric mixer,it is the 4th I buy to give as presents or to take with me to give away when I go to far away countries, Wkill order another one for my next trip abroad.

Draper DIY Series 09241 Leather Double Tool Pouch
Draper DIY Series 09241 Leather Double Tool Pouch
Price: 8.04

5.0 out of 5 stars but it looks very good and I am sure my friends will be very ..., 14 Oct. 2014
I bought this for a present and have not given it to the person yet, but it looks very good and I am sure my friends will be very pleased.

Felco Folding Saw Model 600
Felco Folding Saw Model 600
Price: 22.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Felco always the best in any gardening tool, 8 July 2014
Felco always the best in any gardening tool, this one was a present but I got one that I have used for years.

Special Offer 3.6V Lithium Ion Hedge & Grass Cordless Trimming Shears (AS SEEN ON TV)
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, works well though I only needed the grass ..., 8 July 2014
Brilliant, works well though I only needed the grass bit so I would have prefered to have the option to buy just one attachment.I got enough gadgets as it is without having an extra one I do not need or will ever use.

TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster
TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The TPLink arrived well and fast. I was not ..., 8 July 2014
The TPLink arrived well and fast. I was not able to install it myself after trying several times so I got a friend to do it for me and after some complicated gtest he managed to connect it and it is now working.

Kenwood HM220 3-Speed Hand Mixer
Kenwood HM220 3-Speed Hand Mixer
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect hand mixer, 5 May 2014
I have been using a Kenwood hand mixer for many hears and I this is the third one I buy for a present, I went to spend the winter in Brazil and got it to use there for my baking, it was just perfect, my young friend a 13 year old daughter of my friend was delighted and was the best present I could have given her.

Felco FEL2  Model  2 Original Secateurs
Felco FEL2 Model 2 Original Secateurs
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars always the best, 5 May 2014
You can never go wrong buying Felco, I got this as a present for a friend overseas, mine is 14 years old and still going strong. I would never buy anything else but Felco.

Page: 1 | 2