Profile for Val > Reviews

Briwax 400ml Spray Wax Aerosol
Briwax 400ml Spray Wax Aerosol
Offered by EM Industrial Products

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good easy polish, 9 Feb 2014
This polish is easy to use & gives a good shine to furniture that lasts and brings out the true colours of the wood.
I would recommend to anyone wanting a good natural shine to their furniture.

Professional 100% Supersoft Lint Free Cotton Polishing Cloths (5 pack)
Professional 100% Supersoft Lint Free Cotton Polishing Cloths (5 pack)
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 20 Jan 2014
Took much less effort & time to buff up the furniture (after applying wax polish with steel wool) than any other cloths I have used in the past.I am very pleased with the results.

Liberon Steel Wire Wool 0000 Ultra fine - 1 Meter Pack from Celtic Woods (includes FREE GIFT of a Papermate accent highlighter)
Offered by Celtic Woods

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 20 Jan 2014
First time use today for applying polish made the job easy & effective. I would recommend this product. Should have bought the 250g pack as it is not going to go as far as I first thought it would.

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme
Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one that is working for me, 28 Nov 2013
I have tried 5 other different products on my feet to try to soften the heels & toes which had become extremely dry & itchy during the last 2 months. So much so that some nights I was only getting 2-3 hours sleep! After applying this cream twice a day for 2 days there was a very noticeable difference the skin was much softer. the itching much less & I was back to sleeping well through the night.Obviously I am continuing with it.
I was going to give this product 4 stars because of the price but despite the rather high price a little goes a long way & it works.

Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product]
Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product]
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Reward Toy, 28 Nov 2013
Lots of instant fun & reward for an early learning toy. Good for hand over hand help for a very young child.
One of the must haves for a baby's first "doing" toy. Sound & movement rewards! I have no need to say more

LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano
LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano

4.0 out of 5 stars A real time FUN toy, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano (Toy)
I don't feel able to give this a 5 star rating as I have not seen the child playing with it yet, I have had a play with it! I thought it was very good & rewarding Yes I agree with some of the reviews it's noisy. But get real noise is FUN when your'e a child, It is quieter on the lower setting. I think she will have great fun with this toy which is my reason for buying it.

Baby Toddler Farm Yard Animals Friends Pop Up Toy
Baby Toddler Farm Yard Animals Friends Pop Up Toy
Offered by STOCKCLEARANCE

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Learning Toy, 28 Nov 2013
This toy is great as a learning toy as long as long as the parent/carer gives the time to introduce & gently guide the young child through playing with it, as all the knobs have different actions (which is a positive aspect to the toy) Some of the knobs are more difficult to work. Most children enjoy a challenge as long as the outcome is fairly quick, hence why help should be on hand. I have brought this toy for a one year old & anticipate the play value will last for several months

Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box
Offered by First Celtic Toys and Learning Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent toy, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jack in the Box (Toy)
I used to work with preschool special needs children. I used this toy to teach hand-eye co-ordination plus other early learning skills. It is fun & rewarding. All the children loved it. I have recently purchased this Jack in the Box for my Great-grand child who will be 10 months old this Christmas. I was delighted to see it was still available, I know she will have a lot of fun with it.

Chimsoc - Small Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 38cm x 23cm (15"x9")
Chimsoc - Small Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 38cm x 23cm (15"x9")
Offered by Chimsoc Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves the problem, 28 Nov 2013
We have a flame/smoke effect electric fire which wasn't always working as it should have done especially in windy weather conditions. We bought one of these, It was very quick & easy to fit & so far has solved the problem, the fire works exactly as it should. I highly recommend it.

Extra Large Lightweight 29 Inch Suitcase Luggage Travel Case Trolley (Black/Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fab Case, 17 Nov 2013
This case is the best one I've ever had. So light even I can move it despite severe back problems. It's very roomy & a good design. I was so impressed with mine that I bought one for my husband. It could save it's price in a couple of journeys if you're like us - usually travel with an overweight case. We have only used them for one holiday but they seem to be strong & durable.

Page: 1 | 2