Profile for Tony H > Reviews

Content by Tony H

Tony H (Hampshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crocs Cleo III Flat, Women's Sandals - Brown (Espresso/Bronze), 8 UK (41-42 EU)
Crocs Cleo III Flat, Women's Sandals - Brown (Espresso/Bronze), 8 UK (41-42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars For me they are perfect!, 16 Mar. 2016
These are a good fit for me, although, as I am an in-between size,I took the advice from another reviewer to size up. I have narrow feet and these are perfect for me. They could be rather tight if you prefer/need a wider fitting.

Hi-Tec Ezee'Z Shandal I, Women Sandals, Grey (Charcoal/Cool Grey/Lichen 051), 8 UK (42 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unavailability of half sizes may be a problem for some ..., 16 July 2015
Unavailability of half sizes may be a problem for some buyers. Normally, I would take 71/2 but as half sizes were not available, I tried 7 which was too small. 8 is OK but generous. Christine H

Regatta Women's Jenna Outdoor Classics Walking Shirt Vivid Viola 14 UK
Regatta Women's Jenna Outdoor Classics Walking Shirt Vivid Viola 14 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 26 Mar. 2015
just right

Mighty Bright Orchestral Light
Mighty Bright Orchestral Light

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product. I have no negative observations to make ..., 11 Jan. 2015
This is an excellent product. I have no negative observations to make and I don't feel I need to repeat the positive comments other reviewers have already made. An additional positive point I can add is that, thanks to the well-conceived design of the lamp enclosure, virtually no light leaks to the audience.

Charley Moon [DVD]
Charley Moon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Bygraves

1.0 out of 5 stars This film may be of technical interest to film historians ..., 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Charley Moon [DVD] (DVD)
This film may be of technical interest to film historians, to Max Bygraves fans or, as in my case, to those interested in bygone Hampshire. As an entertainment, it is mediocre. The storyline is trite (Country Boy finds fame is not all it promised) and Max Bygraves gives very little emotional depth to his characterisation. On the limited positive side, many of the exteriors were filmed around Alton in Hampshire and inadvertently capture village scenes long since obscured by development.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2016 8:11 AM GMT

Asics IM Women's Long Sleeve Running Top - Large
Asics IM Women's Long Sleeve Running Top - Large
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care with the size, 28 Nov. 2014
The top arrived promptly and is OK. I use it for yoga, so want something that is fitted so that it doesn't flap around while i am exercising. This fits the bill but is rather too tight fitting. It is so difficult to judge sizes these days as they vary so much. I am usually a size 14/16 top and this top is size L.

6 Pairs Mens Gentle Grip HoneyCombe Top Non Elastic Socks by Drew Brady / 26 Colour Designs to Choose From / UK Sizes 6-11 and 12-14 (UK 6-11 Eur 39-45, Blue Argyle)
Offered by online wholesale uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks but rather large, 6 Oct. 2014
Very comfortable socks, but if you are towards the lower end of the size range (I am size 41 - 7and a half in UK size), they are very big. I am hoping that a couple of washes will size them down!!

(POLAND) BY MICHENER, JAMES A.(AUTHOR)Paperback Sep-1984
(POLAND) BY MICHENER, JAMES A.(AUTHOR)Paperback Sep-1984
by James A. Michener

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story but the print is hard to read, 18 Oct. 2013
This is an old book, so perhaps it is only available in this format. It looks like a cheap book club copy. The print is small and the line spacing is rather close together. However, the story is interesting, particularly if you have an interest in polish history.

Bridgedale Merinofusion Trekker Women's Sock - Blue, 7-8.5
Bridgedale Merinofusion Trekker Women's Sock - Blue, 7-8.5

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but size is not 'up to 8.5', 2 Sept. 2013
The socks are comfortable, but after one (11km) walk, the right foot is already showing some wear on the big toe. My shoe size is 41, so these socks should be a generous fit. Next time I may try the men's version.

Fonezz Accessoriesz Nokia Asha 300 Red "Paws" Flip Case
Fonezz Accessoriesz Nokia Asha 300 Red "Paws" Flip Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job !, 22 Aug. 2013
This case is just right for me. Cost-effective and holds the 'phone securely. Also, it is bright enough for me to find easily in my bag!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3