Profile for Mr. Hubert Baril > Reviews

Content by Mr. Hubert Baril

Mr. Hubert Baril (France)

The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Street-wise Cat by Bowen. James ( 2013 ) Hardcover
by Bowen. James

5.0 out of 5 stars Five-star service!, 13 April 2014
The book I ordered was shipped quicky and arrived in no time. The book is in perfect condition, like new, as it was said on your amazon.co.uk site.
I read A street cat named Bob when it was first released and I loved it. The world according to to Bob is just as lovely. I have enjoyed reading it verey much. The bond between James and Bob is so strong and extraordinary and James writes about it beautifully!
Being a cat lover, I can say that James understands everything about his feline companion.
I am looking forward to James Bowen's next book very much.

Miaow!: Cats really are nicer than people!
Miaow!: Cats really are nicer than people!
by Sir Patrick Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cat book!, 17 Feb 2013
Sir Patrick Moore is quite a character and his love of cats makes him very endearing. Long live Sir Patrick!

Cat Lovers 2013 Desk Diary
Cat Lovers 2013 Desk Diary
by BrownTrout Publishers
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars A diary cat lovers cannot do without!, 17 Feb 2013
I have my cat lovers diary every year and I am never disappointed. So nice to have on your desk or coffee table and so handy to write all your engagements in. I love it and couldn't do without it!

Ivory Cats Pocket Planner 2013-2014 Calendar
Ivory Cats Pocket Planner 2013-2014 Calendar
by Lesley Anne Ivory
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cat lovers!, 17 Feb 2013
This is a perfect diary for cat lovers, the size is ideal for easy use and the pictures will please any cat lover.

Must Love Cats [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Must Love Cats [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ John Fulton
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cat lovers!, 17 Feb 2013
John Fulton is a very gifted person when it comes to dealing with cats. Every cat lover will enjoy every single minute of theis stunning video. Highly recommended.

Paw Tracks in the Moonlight
Paw Tracks in the Moonlight
by Denis O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best cat books., 20 Nov 2009
I am a cat lover and share my home with eight wonderful cats, I also read and collect cat books. One of my latest read is Denis O'Connor's Paw Tracks in the Moonlight. I have many favourite cat books and this one has now become one of them. It is beautifully written and once you start reading it, you simply can't put the book down. It is a must for cat lovers, it is as precious as Michael Joseph's books, My Friend Charlie, for example. Dennis O'Connor knows and understands cats and their true and sensitive nature, he conveys his love for Toby Jug so nicely and he expresses the very special bond that unites them so genuinely. Of course, the end of the book is very sad as is the end of each of our furry friends when it is time to say goodbye. Yet, as we know, although they may be gone, they always remain deep in our hearts, we never forget them and so they never die. A great book by a great author!