Profile for rainbowrod > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
You're The Reason - 30 One Hit Wonders - US Country & Western
You're The Reason - 30 One Hit Wonders - US Country & Western

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec 2014
I had only heard a couple of these tracks previously but the have ALL now become my favourites!!!

Here Comes Summer: 30 One Hit Wonders - UK Pop!
Here Comes Summer: 30 One Hit Wonders - UK Pop!

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew ALL of these songs although it's many years ..., 11 Dec 2014
I knew ALL of these songs although it's many years since I heard a lot of them. Now I can play them whenever I feel nostalgic!!

2 Meter USB Extension Cable for all Pure Digital Flip Mino / Mino HD / Ultra HD Video Digital Camcorder - COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MODELS - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec 2014
Just the thing for charging my Flip from my laptop.

Men's 2 POD BRISK Slip On Jungle Moc Comfort Shoe (UK 8 / US 9)
Men's 2 POD BRISK Slip On Jungle Moc Comfort Shoe (UK 8 / US 9)
Offered by Zeesupersales

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Moc comfort shoe., 11 Dec 2014
I plan to do a lot of walking in Orlando's theme parks over the festive season and these shoes are just the thing to fit the bill.

HERTZ Earplugs DIY Custom Moulded Silicone Earplugs
HERTZ Earplugs DIY Custom Moulded Silicone Earplugs
Offered by Value-Quality-Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone moulded earplugs, 11 Dec 2014
I have trouble sleeping on overnight long haul flights and ordinary foam earplugs do not help. I thought that I would try moulded silicone earplugs. To my amazement they cut out most of the residual noise and I slept through most of the flight and avoided that 'hangover' feeling the following day.

Whisky Rocks
Whisky Rocks
Offered by coolfashionstore

5.0 out of 5 stars These granite rocks are great for a nice cold whisky - I was always ..., 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: Whisky Rocks (Kitchen & Home)
These granite rocks are great for a nice cold whisky - I was always reluctant to use ice cubes as they melt and dilute the golden nectar. Just pop these in the freezer and leave them there until you require the. After use clean under a cold tap and repeat the process in the freezer - simples!!!!

Definitive Collection [2 CD + PAL/Region 0 DVD] (2009)
Definitive Collection [2 CD + PAL/Region 0 DVD] (2009)
Offered by Sam Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch Cilla, 21 Nov 2014
Lovely to hear all the old favourites and to see Cilla in some of her iconic BBC TV shows...............it takes me back.

Desert God (The Egyptian Novels Series Book 5)
Desert God (The Egyptian Novels Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love every book that he has published - what a ..., 10 Oct 2014
Wilbur Smith IS a Desert God!!!! Love every book that he has published - what a great imagination that man has WOW

Glencairn Crystal BMG1 The Glencairn Whiskey Glass
Glencairn Crystal BMG1 The Glencairn Whiskey Glass
Offered by Wineware

5.0 out of 5 stars The glass allows you to smell the wonderful aromas in the various types of whisky - with ..., 6 Oct 2014
I only recently discovered this glass whilst visiting a family member who is in to his whiskies. The glass allows you to smell the wonderful aromas in the various types of whisky - with malts being my particular favourite.

Wind Beneath My Wings: The Best Of Lee Greenwood
Wind Beneath My Wings: The Best Of Lee Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm relatively new to Lee Greenwood and am pleasantly surprised ..., 20 Sep 2014
I'm relatively new to Lee Greenwood and am pleasantly surprised at his body of work. Wind beneath my wings for me will always be associated with that divine Bette Midler - however it you want the song sung from a man's perspective then this is it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17