Profile for rainbowrod > Reviews

rainbowrod "rainbowrod" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Wind Beneath My Wings: The Best Of Lee Greenwood
Wind Beneath My Wings: The Best Of Lee Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm relatively new to Lee Greenwood and am pleasantly surprised ..., 20 Sep 2014
I'm relatively new to Lee Greenwood and am pleasantly surprised at his body of work. Wind beneath my wings for me will always be associated with that divine Bette Midler - however it you want the song sung from a man's perspective then this is it.

Proud Mary (Album Version)
Proud Mary (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars This to me is the BEST version of Proud Mary EVER, 20 Sep 2014
This to me is the BEST version of Proud Mary EVER!!!!! So typical of the production of Phil Spector and it has his trademark 'wall of sound'. Bring it in!!!

Hello Susie (Stereo)
Hello Susie (Stereo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amen Corner were one of my favourite groups in the 60's seeing them play live many ..., 20 Sep 2014
Amen Corner were one of my favourite groups in the 60's seeing them play live many times. Back in the day I only had the mono version of Hello Susie but now I have it in stereo too - good as ever!!!

Dare (La La La) [Dirtyloud Remix]
Dare (La La La) [Dirtyloud Remix]

5.0 out of 5 stars The delicious and delightful Shakira sings a song that soon ..., 20 Sep 2014
The delicious and delightful Shakira sings a song that soon gets into your brain and you find yourself humming it all day long.

Going Home: Theme Of The Local Hero
Going Home: Theme Of The Local Hero

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my most favourite movie themes ever by the Divine Mark Knopfler - ..., 20 Sep 2014
One of my most favourite movie themes ever by the Divine Mark Knopfler - as a Scot it stirs my all the time.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, marvellous, 20 Sep 2014
Wonderful,marvellous,life affirming, amusing, uplifting, all these and more for a fabulous fusion of two well loved songs by an artist who sadly didn't live to see how popular these songs became.

Captain Dandy
Captain Dandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Captain Dandy (MP3 Download)
I purchased this accidentally which is what happens when you're not concentrating properly!"!! It is okay-ish.

Clog Dance
Clog Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Who couldn't love this lively piece of instrumental music by Violinski - ..., 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Clog Dance (MP3 Download)
Who couldn't love this lively piece of instrumental music by Violinski - as a former member of ELO he has the perfect credentials.

Stars
Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars ... backed Collabro all the way of BGT and was delighted to see them win, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Stars (Audio CD)
I backed Collabro all the way of BGT and was delighted to see them win. This 1st album is as expected, has two or three songs they sang on the show plus covers of other people's songs. The only one I don't like is the John Legend cover as the original is the definitive version.

Ultimate Hits 2CD + DVD
Ultimate Hits 2CD + DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew very little about Garth Brooks and his music ..., 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Hits 2CD + DVD (Audio CD)
I knew very little about Garth Brooks and his music other than hearing a cover of one of his songs - I was more than pleasantly surprised at recognising quite a number of hits hits without realising he was the singer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17