Profile for rainbowrod > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Whisky Rocks
Whisky Rocks
Offered by Buyin-now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These granite rocks are great for a nice cold whisky - I was always ..., 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: Whisky Rocks (Kitchen & Home)
These granite rocks are great for a nice cold whisky - I was always reluctant to use ice cubes as they melt and dilute the golden nectar. Just pop these in the freezer and leave them there until you require the. After use clean under a cold tap and repeat the process in the freezer - simples!!!!

Definitive Collection [2 CD + PAL/Region 0 DVD] (2009)
Definitive Collection [2 CD + PAL/Region 0 DVD] (2009)
Offered by M&E Store-USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch Cilla, 21 Nov 2014
Lovely to hear all the old favourites and to see Cilla in some of her iconic BBC TV shows...............it takes me back.

Desert God (The Egyptian Novels Series Book 5)
Desert God (The Egyptian Novels Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love every book that he has published - what a ..., 10 Oct 2014
Wilbur Smith IS a Desert God!!!! Love every book that he has published - what a great imagination that man has WOW

Glencairn Crystal BMG1 The Glencairn Whiskey Glass
Glencairn Crystal BMG1 The Glencairn Whiskey Glass
Offered by Wineware

5.0 out of 5 stars The glass allows you to smell the wonderful aromas in the various types of whisky - with ..., 6 Oct 2014
I only recently discovered this glass whilst visiting a family member who is in to his whiskies. The glass allows you to smell the wonderful aromas in the various types of whisky - with malts being my particular favourite.

Wind Beneath My Wings: The Best Of Lee Greenwood
Wind Beneath My Wings: The Best Of Lee Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm relatively new to Lee Greenwood and am pleasantly surprised ..., 20 Sep 2014
I'm relatively new to Lee Greenwood and am pleasantly surprised at his body of work. Wind beneath my wings for me will always be associated with that divine Bette Midler - however it you want the song sung from a man's perspective then this is it.

Proud Mary (Album Version)
Proud Mary (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars This to me is the BEST version of Proud Mary EVER, 20 Sep 2014
This to me is the BEST version of Proud Mary EVER!!!!! So typical of the production of Phil Spector and it has his trademark 'wall of sound'. Bring it in!!!

Hello Susie (Stereo)
Hello Susie (Stereo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amen Corner were one of my favourite groups in the 60's seeing them play live many ..., 20 Sep 2014
Amen Corner were one of my favourite groups in the 60's seeing them play live many times. Back in the day I only had the mono version of Hello Susie but now I have it in stereo too - good as ever!!!

Dare (La La La) [Dirtyloud Remix]
Dare (La La La) [Dirtyloud Remix]

5.0 out of 5 stars The delicious and delightful Shakira sings a song that soon ..., 20 Sep 2014
The delicious and delightful Shakira sings a song that soon gets into your brain and you find yourself humming it all day long.

Going Home: Theme Of The Local Hero
Going Home: Theme Of The Local Hero

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my most favourite movie themes ever by the Divine Mark Knopfler - ..., 20 Sep 2014
One of my most favourite movie themes ever by the Divine Mark Knopfler - as a Scot it stirs my all the time.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, marvellous, 20 Sep 2014
Wonderful,marvellous,life affirming, amusing, uplifting, all these and more for a fabulous fusion of two well loved songs by an artist who sadly didn't live to see how popular these songs became.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17