Profile for Reality_ > Reviews

Horse Head Mask - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask - Adult Accessory
Offered by A-Nicetop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 23 Dec. 2013
For the price paid I was expecting this to be awful however it arrived in great condition and once straightened out it was perfect. Yes the hair on the head is a little badly stuck on but for the price I expected something to not be perfect and its not something I couldn't fix with a little bit of glue to make it look that bit better.

Great fun!

niceeshop(TM) Halloween Magical Creepy Adult Unicorn Head Latex Rubber Mask Animal Mask
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 23 Dec. 2013
This unicorn mask looks great for the price paid. At £10 I was not expecting much but once it was straightened out from the tight packaging it looks great on and is good fun!

Kuchenprofi 80 g Fuel Paste for Fondue sets, Set of 3
Kuchenprofi 80 g Fuel Paste for Fondue sets, Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Dec. 2013
Great Product that light easily and quickly and are perfect for my fondue. Have managed to use each one for two fondues so in effect have had a set of 6! This means I am very happy with this product.

Ultrasport Kick Scooter - Green/Silver, 20.5 cm
Ultrasport Kick Scooter - Green/Silver, 20.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ride for a cheap price, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport Kick Scooter (Sports)
I was looking for a scooter to make my walk from London Bridge to Holborn quicker and as the majority of it is along the embankment and after seeing 2 other people on scooters and how much faster they went I decided to take the plunge. Yes I thought "what an idiot" when seeing other people but that look of "you're an adult why do you have one of those" was always followed by "but it does look fun".

The next step was trying to find an adult scooter. Kids scooters I could find as cheap as £10 but as soon as you add adult or commuter scooter to the search you are given things that are £60 - £200 upwards! I have no idea what makes them so much more expensive.

Then I found this one for £37. Can't really go wrong for that price and I was right. I got the bright green one which although garish has grown on me and now I love it and can be seen in the dark a bit better. It folds up and down in about a minute or less which is great! Easy to carry and store away on busy trains as well so it is perfect for the purpose it was bought for.

This scooter is helping me knock off a good 15 - 20 each way on my journey!

Yes I do get looks from other people, but from being one of them I know there is always that underlying "I really wish I could have a go".

Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Offered by A-Nicetop

1.0 out of 5 stars No good at all, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought this at the same time as another black horse head which arrived and was fine so I thought this one would be too.

How wrong was I? This one arrived and I instantly smelt the horrible chemical smell coming from it. After sitting near it for a few mins I began to feel a little light headed and put the thing in the garden inside out to air. This did nothing. It still stinks and would never put this over anyone's head.

To go with the smell the mouth plastic was also disintegrating.

Awful item.

Lover at Last: Number 11 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)
Lover at Last: Number 11 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Enjoyable, 11 Dec. 2013
Another easy to read enjoyable book if you take it for what it is and don't go expecting too much from it.

It was great to be back with the Brotherhood and see how things are turning out with the fighting and relationships. It was nice to finally see Blay & Qhuinn finally have their story with all the build up in the previous books.

The book continued to lay the foundations for future ones with other characters stories still to be told and I look forward to reading those as well in future.

To Catch A Rabbit
To Catch A Rabbit

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Surprised, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: To Catch A Rabbit (Kindle Edition)
I cant actually remember why I bought this book as I don't read crime books but I thoroughly enjoyed this style of writing, it reminds me of Marina Lewycka and that can only be a good thing.

Certain characters don't have the strength as others and their motives aren't terribly developed and the main characters have to carry the weaker ones.

All in all I will be keeping an eye out for more by this author.

The Clerkenwell Writers Asylum
The Clerkenwell Writers Asylum

4.0 out of 5 stars Some short story gems, 19 July 2013
This collection of short stories doesn't tell you much about itself when you decide to buy it. With that in mind you go into each new story wondering what the subject will be and how it will end. There is no running theme to make each story fit in a nice tidy slot but this is not a bad thing as instead it creates a collection of short stories by people who enjoy writing for writings sake.

As varied as the stories are the writing is also varied in that there are a few real gems in here that leave you wanting to know more about the world or situation created. Those few well written pages go by too quickly.

Because of the high quality of some of the stories a few of the others seem lacking in substance and style but that doesn't mean they are bad.

Surrounding themselves with a diverse group of writers I feel that the short stories can only go from strength to strength and a second collection of stories would be great.

10 Sexy Stories: Thank You, Our Readers, Erotica Bundle
10 Sexy Stories: Thank You, Our Readers, Erotica Bundle

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope., 18 Jun. 2013
I dont really know why I downloaded this, perhaps as a change from paranormal romance and sci fi but after starting the first story and getting approx two pages in I could not go foward with reading this collection. Maybe the rest of them were not as dire as the first one and if they are better should maybe consider more carefully which collections they join but I doubt they differ much.

Cold Days (The Dresden Files series Book 14)
Cold Days (The Dresden Files series Book 14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best, 18 Jun. 2013
I love Dredsen and yes this book is enjoyable but I just found certain parts of it long winded and not really the right time or place for it for example the whole gay relationship saga part just felt a bit trying too hard to address current issues when it wasn't needed and there are better places to air your opinions.

I will however contine to read Dresden but feel that the books are coming to their natural conclusion and if htey should end in the next one or two then I would be left happy, feeling that the characters were put to bed at the right time without going stale.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5