Profile for Dj Sherman > Reviews

Content by Dj Sherman

Dj Sherman (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Steelbook (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) (PC DVD)
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Steelbook (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game if you enjoy slow-paced, 15 Nov 2014
Good game if you enjoy slow-paced, stealth oriented gameplay with horror thrown in the mix.

It is a very jumpy, scary game so I am struggling thinking about another play-through. I will at some point though with all the DLC.

Worth a go if you are a fan of horror, Alien or stealth games.

The Common Man's Collapse
The Common Man's Collapse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album. Brutal and melodic with deep, 25 July 2014
Great album.

Brutal and melodic with deep, guttural roars that are both powerful and beautiful.

Insane guitar-work and drumming. So tight and well produced.

Recommend

Figure - 3.5"/9cm Diameter Clear Action Figure Display Stands - 10 Pack
Figure - 3.5"/9cm Diameter Clear Action Figure Display Stands - 10 Pack
Offered by Toy Palace GmbH next Shipping Date 12/29/14

3.0 out of 5 stars I have bought these specifically for the Bioshock Elizabeth and ..., 25 July 2014
I have bought these specifically for the Bioshock Elizabeth and Boy of Silence and both never stop falling over. I don't know whether the hole is too big in the foot or the pin isn't big enough but I really wish Neca made a two pin stand.

Game of Thrones - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome first series and a good box-set, 25 July 2014
Awesome first series and a good box-set.

I bought this for the special features and they didn't really disappoint. Lots of behind the scenes, interviews and such.

Good start to an ongoing collection.

Titanfall (PC DVD)
Titanfall (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game, at the beginning, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Titanfall (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Good game, at the beginning.

The beta was extremely fun as not many people were high level or used to the combat mechanics or maps. Now, as all multiplayer games, people hack, cheat and spawn rape and is no fun.

Would get 5 stars if it had a good, solo, story driven campaign but it only has an AI multiplayer campaign which isn't great and didn't wow me at all.

Good game for a new developer but unless you like dying every 10 seconds or pwning the newbs then this ain't for you.

Watch Dogs (PC DVD)
Watch Dogs (PC DVD)
Offered by BellaLuna

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch Dogs on PC sucks, I would not recommend buying this game, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Watch Dogs (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Watch Dogs on PC sucks, I would not recommend buying this game. It has been on my shelf since playing once for 15 mins and giving up on the terrible optimization and general lameness.

Wish I had never wasted my money!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl: Limited Edition Steel Case (PC DVD)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl: Limited Edition Steel Case (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Game, 3 July 2013
Incredible game. Playing it vanilla and then with the Complete mod is the way to do it. I would of paid a lot for this.

Far Cry 3 - Insane Edition (PC CD)
Far Cry 3 - Insane Edition (PC CD)
Offered by BellaLuna

= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This rant has nothing to do with the quality of Far Cry 3 or the developers or publishers.

I pre-ordered this back in August as I was extremely excited about it and am a huge fan of video-games in general.

I was hesitant to use Amazon as I pre-ordered Bioshock 2 back in 2010 and waited 2 weeks after the release date for my pre-order. I eventually cancelled the order and bought it off Steam.

Low and behold the first game I order since then and their delivery service screws up and my copy of Far Cry 3 is sitting in a Yodel depot in Dartford.

Personally I am not going to use Amazon again for anything until they change their delivery policy.

Please sort this out Amazon, I have sent your customer services a message but deemed it necessary to post over these pages about my issue as I don't want people to have to deal with waiting for something like I am even though you'd think by pre-ordering you would have some kind of priority.

Far Cry 3 - Insane Edition (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 - Insane Edition (Xbox 360)

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 4:03 PM GMT

Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition (Xbox 360)

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2012 5:01 PM GMT