Profile for Mrs. S. Clarke > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Clarke

Mrs. S. Clarke "Sue Clarke" (Tintagel,Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2
Generation Iron
Generation Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BODYBUILDING FILM IN THE WORLD!, 22 Dec 2014
Without a shadow of ANY doubt, thee best bodybuilding film the world has ever seen. It gives you a glimpse into the world of us bodybuilders the way it truly is. Bodybuilding can be a very lonely place. With the constant diet/nutrition, training, resting/sleeping, mental exhaustion, it plays its part on us. But I wouldn't change it for the world! We are who we are, we live & breathe the sport. This film is very professional, well documented, and the voice of Mickey Rourke gives personal information about each individual. I have watched this film now twice in 6 days and it just never tires.........I could watch this again and again, why????????? Because what you see here is REAL. The intensity, the will,the power, the determination, the endurance, the mental focus to achieve the ultimate. Every bodybuilder on this film deserves the most utter respect! I bow my head to each & every one of you. But the one that stands out, and I give my total support in all I can, is the one and only KAI GREENE. He has "smelt" the aroma of victory on the stage a few times now, and has been SO SO SO close!!! Believe me people.........this absolute "God" of a bodybuilder WILL win the title one day. It may take time, and believe me it has. But.........Kai wil be the next Ronnie Coleman. Just you wait & see.

Straw Dogs
Straw Dogs
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars YOU SIMPLY CANNOT RE~MAKE A CULT CLASSIC IN TODAYS MODERN WORLD!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Straw Dogs (Amazon Instant Video)
There is the original STRAW DOGS and there is the original STRAW DOGS. Its as simple as that.......It cannot be re~made because if you try it will just fail miserably. And that is precisely what this so called pathetic re make does. It is clear this is just another some poor loser trying to cash in. I find it incredibly Sssaaaaaaad how various people have the nerve to even ""try" to do these re~makes. For example, "The Omen"......"The Evil Dead"......another two original classics that should be left well alone, and likewise fail miserably. This re~make of Straw Dogs just doesn't work at all. It has NO menace to it, no suspense, I shall not go on because this is just wasting my time. I'm sure you understand what I'm saying here! A V O I D AT A L L C O S T S ! ! !

Byzantium
Byzantium

4.0 out of 5 stars A BEAUTIFUL EMOTIONAL COMPELLING FILM, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Byzantium (Amazon Instant Video)
Firstly, I am NOT a person of the modern day vampire movies of today. There has never been a fantastic vampyre movie since the film "Interview with the Vampire" and "Bram stokers Dracula" with Gary Oldman. But now we move onto this film " Byzantium".........This is not your average modern day 20th century vampire flick by a long standard. This film is utterly compelling, captivating, well filmed, well thought out, and very emotional. I will not give too much away by explaining what this film is about, as that will spoil your viewing. But what I will say is that this film centres around the lovely daughter "Eleanor". As the film continues, you watch as her life unfolds before you......how she became......and how she grew, with life's difficulties & challenges, up until the present day of here and now. Elegantly filmed and the actors playing the part extremely well. This personally isn't a film that I would own on dvd for my collection, but this is certainly a film that deserves to be watched and appreciated for what it is. So......I urge you to sit back, watch this during the hours of darkness, and be smitten by "Byzantium". You'd be glad you did!!!

Exorcismus
Exorcismus
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS JUST A POOR "EXORCIST" RIP OFF......AVOID!!!, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Exorcismus (Amazon Instant Video)
There is the classic & original "Exorcist" and there are films that just copy and manipulate such a brilliant film. EXORCISMUS is one of them!!! Poorly filmed, poorly acted, poor story, poor dialogue, poor shock factor, this is just a waste of time. This is a poor excuse to just cash in on the mass market of today's modern society, and try as you will to please the average modern, stupid, pathetic normal chav like persons. Watching this pathetic film it is absolutely clear that the director is trying to bring the one & only classic into this modern day version, and it just FAILS MISERABLY. It is SO utterly sad that one cannot help but shake your head in disbelief and utter a few blasphemies under your breathe!!! AVOID THIS FILM AT ALL COST.........IT IS THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!

The Messenger: Journey of a Spiritual Teacher
The Messenger: Journey of a Spiritual Teacher
by Geoff Boltwood

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life..., 26 Jan 2010
I read this book, and thought, yep I can relate to that..and that...and that!
Geoff (or Tareth) as he is now known, is an amazing spiritual ambassador, and a grounded common sense, no airs bloke! This book is his story, telling a warts and all tale of the transformation he went through after dying as a child then being resusitated, to discover that he had healing, and alchemical abilities.
He then continues in sharing his views on life, spirituality and the rest.
I wont fill you in any more, but if you get a chance, read this book, you will not be disappointed.

LG 37LG6000 - 37" Widescreen 1080P Full HD LCD TV - With Freeview
LG 37LG6000 - 37" Widescreen 1080P Full HD LCD TV - With Freeview

3.0 out of 5 stars Good telly but whats all the "Hype" about???, 31 May 2009
Yes this is a good telly, picture is superb!!! BUT.....I am NOT impressed with the sound quallity at all. There is NO deep bass, which makes the overall sound very "tinny", and when the volume is increased there is "vibration" coming from somewhere which I find VERY annoying to say the least. More importantly, there is no "off" button on this component!! which means you have to unplug the tv, rather than leave it on "standby", to save on wasted electric & energy. Given that this is a very up to date tv from a well known company lg, I am not over the moon with this product. Saying that, the picture is amazing, with crystal clear clarity, but as for sound quallity.....VERY POOR. All this hype surrounding this tv is just a selling technique.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow I now smell fantastic, 29 April 2009
I love this product, it frothes up nicely, and leaves your skin soft and smelling fantastic. Mind you I do tend to overdo it, and poor a lot in the bath.
Wonderful, luxourious product, well done Body Shop!

Past Lives Present Dream: How to Use Reincarnation for Personal Growth
Past Lives Present Dream: How to Use Reincarnation for Personal Growth
by Denise Linn

5.0 out of 5 stars A Excellent book....., 16 Feb 2009
Past Lives, Present Dreams: How to Use Reincarnation for Personal Growth

This is a excellent book to start you on your spiritual journey. I read it in 1995 and it is still in my mind. Denise Linn is a excellent teacher on all esoteric matters.
Buy this, you wont be disappointed.

Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards
Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a professional psychic reader and use these...., 20 July 2008
I use these cards alongside a usual tarot pack.
I am a professional psychic reader reading in Glastonbury in Somerset.
When doing a reading I use these cards as statement cards to express the enquirers thoughts and views on themselves.
They are a fantastic deck to use.
I was guided to this deck by spirit, I had a aura photo taken and the photographer said "you have a spirit of a mermaid in your aura,work with the mermaids" I had just decided to get this deck at the same time as the aura reading. Syncronicity eh!
Get these to use alongside your tarot cards when doing readings, the visuals are amazing, ocean colours,stunning!
10/10.
Suexx

Touched by Evil: The true story of the psychic powers that saved me from a life of abuse
by Michele Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will inspire you.., 29 April 2008
I have just finished reading Michele Knights autobiography.
It took me three days inbetween working to read this book. Its very easy to read and thought provoking.
Its the ideal book to take on holiday, and it will inspire you.
A excellent read.