Profile for Squeebles > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable
Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars When you just don't have the right amount of power connectors., 24 July 2014
Bought this as I was installing a SSD in my PC and I didn't have enough spare power cables in the case. Fitted well and I now have a super fast booting PC. Bought with Amazon Prime rather than 3rd party seller so guaranteed perfect service and next day delivery.

Rammstein: Videos 1995-2012 [Blu-ray]
Rammstein: Videos 1995-2012 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Rammstein

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for the band, a bit less for this release., 24 July 2014
Love the band, have been a fan since Sehnsucht came out and have even been scorched a couple of times at their concerts. Sadly they really haven't released anything since as blisteringly good as their Mutter album. Naturally, with some Amazon birthday vouchers I bought the only release I didn't already own and, to tell the truth, I haven't actually watched this. I did check to see I didn't get duplicates of discs (which I didn't), but haven't found time to sit & watch. Yes, it could have been a better presentation, but it's all the videos in one place.s

Steam Mop HSM2001 Replacement Pads - 5 Pack
Steam Mop HSM2001 Replacement Pads - 5 Pack
Offered by Design&Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Got a mop that is the same shape as these pads? Buy some spares now., 24 July 2014
Other half loves her steam mop, though being a man I have no idea what make and model it is. Bought some replacement pads to go with the three that came with the steamer and they work as well as the originals (so I'm told).

Emprex 6310U Chiclet Ultra Slim USB Keyboard with 4 Hotkeys for Media Control/Sleep Function - Windows 7/Vista Compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value keyboard for both PC & Mac, 24 July 2014
Bought this to go with an HP ProBook which I turned into a hackintosh for learning Final Cut Pro as I wanted to use a set of Final Cut Pro Laptop Key Keyboard Shortcuts Stickers Labels (Black Letters)/MAC to learn all the keyboard shortcuts and didn't want to put stickers on the ProBook.

The keyboard is cheap, but the keys are very similar to the Mac one I'm using to type this review (though the body is plastic, unlike this Mac one). Plugged it in and it works, though I did have to fiddle to get the right settings to match all keys. It has worked perfectly and the stickers helped me learn the necessary short cuts.

I recently bought a 2010 5,1 Mac Pro. When setting up I plugged in the 6310U and after I had an onscreen command to press a key (so that the Mac could recognise the keyboard config) it worked perfectly. A perfectly workable keyboard for a fraction of the price of an Apple branded one.

Recommended.

BRITA Elemaris Meter XL White Water Filter Jug
BRITA Elemaris Meter XL White Water Filter Jug

4.0 out of 5 stars LIke tea? Buy one of these., 24 July 2014
I think this is my second of this model of BRITA jug. I'm in a hard water area so the filters only work for three weeks before I see the scale on the water surface. It has kept the amount of limescale on my kettle down and, I would guess, prolonged the life of the kettle. It also is essential for a nice cuppa if you're into chinese / japanese greens or herbal teas. There's always somewhere available that has the filters on special, so it's pretty good value. The size of the jug is big enough that it fills the kettle in one go, rather than smaller jugs that only fill to half full which would get very annoying very quickly. I don't need one that fits in my fridge.

Negatives? Handle leaks if you (try and over) fill it. The sensor died after a couple of months, but I never really paid attention to the display (and if it really did anything). The spout cover fell off after a while (turned up in the kettle) and the float that shuts the filling port (to prevent over filling and the handle dripping) can stick with limescale.

In all, does the job, but I expect to replace the jug every year or so.

270 Red Round Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Dots for Colour Coding
270 Red Round Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Dots for Colour Coding
Offered by Easy Time Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Red, 6mm dia, self adhesive dots, 24 July 2014
When you really need red sticky dots, then this pack fits the bill perfectly.

Used them with this A1 Paper Laminated UK Road Map [GA] to show where I have been travelling this past year.

Vetark Professional Critical Care Formula, 150 g
Vetark Professional Critical Care Formula, 150 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential calories for your poorly poultry, 24 July 2014
I keep a tub of this in with my chicken medicines and supplies and it's been really useful to give a sick hen a boost when they're off their food. I tend to mix it in with whatever liquid medicine the ill hen has been prescribed, that way they only get one syringe dose (and keeps their discomfort to a minimum).

TravelJohn Vomit Bags - 5-Pack
TravelJohn Vomit Bags - 5-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of praise for a product that gets full of vomit., 24 July 2014
Useful item to have in first aid kit when you just can't puke by the side of the road or jackson pollock into someone's fish pond in the small hours of the morning (true story). Bought these for elderly relative who always say they feel ill on car journeys and create a scene, despite them having the constitution of a concrete elephant. If you're reading this, you old bat, you get one more chance to act your age and then you're going in a home.

Stargate Universe - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Stargate Universe - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Carlyle
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, well worth watching despite only two seasons., 24 July 2014
Fully justified member of the Stargate Universe. Brilliant show with excellent characters and stories. Sadly, many fans of the older series didn't like the fact it was nothing like SG1 or Atlantis, it so didn't get the praise it deserved and so not enough campaigned to keep the series going. Definitely cancelled before its time.

Only series one seems to be available on Bluray, so went with both seasons on DVD.

Stargate Universe - Season 2 [DVD]