Profile for Ralpapajan > Reviews

ZMA DELUXE FORMULA 500mg 240 CAPSULES MUSCLE GROWTH-TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER
Offered by DELUXE SUPPLEMENTS
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 6 May 2014
Reading the earlier reviews I was a bit chary of this. Then I realised that people are expecting a quick fix for what ails them. This isn't one of those type of 'magic pill' ~ it takes time and after a few weeks I can honestly say that I am sleeping well and have more energy. So I would recommend it and buy again. There are almost three months supply and as I leave a month gap between taking any course of supplement that means I won't have to re-order until end September - very economical.

P Components MTB Pedal with Black Cage- Silver
P Components MTB Pedal with Black Cage- Silver
Price: 22.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 6 May 2014
That is all I can say. I replaced the originals on my bike and chose this because another reviewer of similar vintage to me recommended them. I am impressed. The bearings are so much smoother than the old ones. And, unlike the old - not that old - my feet do not slip off. Well worth the price.

Replacement for Sony NP-FH30, NP-FH40, NP-FH50, FH60, FH70, FH100 Infolithium H Series Digital Camera Battery
Offered by ATekCity
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, 6 May 2014
This is the second battery of this make I have bought. I take a lot of photos and am soon going walkabout in Canada. This is the reserve. So far I have had good results from the other one and expect the same from this.

The Bluebeards Revenge Vanguard Synthetic Shaving Brush
The Bluebeards Revenge Vanguard Synthetic Shaving Brush
Price: 17.52

5.0 out of 5 stars A change for me, 6 May 2014
I wasn't sure whether to buy horse-hair or synthetic. This has a different lather from Badger. I mix my own soaps and need a brush that works. So far it is good and the bristle is firmly anchored. Will try a horse-hair brush next. Until then Bluebeards products get my vote.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 1:07 PM BST

Bicycle Pedal Spanner
Bicycle Pedal Spanner
Offered by Black Dog Bikes
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Bicycle Pedal Spanner (Misc.)
It does the job. A bit big perhaps but if you need a spanner like this then spend the extra to get the quality.

Neewer 55Mm Mc Uv Filter Multi Coated Ultra-Violet For Sony
Neewer 55Mm Mc Uv Filter Multi Coated Ultra-Violet For Sony
Offered by Happy Sales UK
Price: 0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 May 2014
At the price it is a good product. The fourth I have bought to protect my lenses. I dropped one lens and it was only slightly and superficially damaged thanks to this.

Thermal Synthetic Silk Black Balaclava Under Helmet Protection
Thermal Synthetic Silk Black Balaclava Under Helmet Protection
Offered by Service Champions
Price: 3.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and is ideal for bicycling in winter., 6 May 2014
Not much more to say ~ came early. Fits well. And is thin enough to wear under an helmet or cap. Makes for a warm ride.

dodocool Black Windstopper Simulated Leather Waterproof Windproof Soft & Warm Outdoor Gloves for skiing, cycling, travelling and other outdoor activities (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm in winter and waterproof, 6 May 2014
I bought these for my daughter who cycles to work in the early hours. She is delighted with them. Good price and good quality.

Inner Armour HMB Testosterone Boost and Muscle Recovery Capsules - Tub of 60
Inner Armour HMB Testosterone Boost and Muscle Recovery Capsules - Tub of 60
Price: 15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars This does the job., 6 May 2014
I sleep better ~ I have more energy. What more can one ask. A word of warning. This is not a quick fix product. It takes time to feel the benefits.

Neewer 5X Lens Cap Keepers / Holders For Any Slr Or Dslr Camera! Nikon D40 D50 D60 D80 D200 D300 Fuji S1000 S1500 S2000 S700 S800 Canon Xs Xsi T1I Sony Pentax
Offered by GLOBALOMOUK (Ships from HK 11-18 Business Days Delivery)
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars At the price cannot be bettered, 13 Feb 2014
I bought one of these at a High Street store. Cost 4.53 for ONE. These are just as good and cost half the price for 5. I would recommend them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6