Profile for McSweeney > Reviews

Silver Plated Football Money Box - New Baby, Christening Boys Present
Silver Plated Football Money Box - New Baby, Christening Boys Present
Offered by Gifts Central UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely christening gift., 2 May 2014
Product is as described. It is smaller than expected but has a good solid feel.
A very suitable gift for a christening or birthday.

Jumbo Pipette - 2 in 1 - Works as Dropper or Blower
Jumbo Pipette - 2 in 1 - Works as Dropper or Blower

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 2 May 2014
Product is as described, feels good and is a nice size for toddler hands to hold. Haven't used it that much yet but expect my daughter will have lots of fun using it.

GRIPCASE FOR iPAD 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Gen - Black
GRIPCASE FOR iPAD 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Gen - Black
Offered by iansyst

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPad is now safely protected and more user friendly for my little one., 10 Dec. 2013
This cover really protects our iPad. I feel safe handing it over to my little one. She can now hold it easily and carry it to her preferred viewing spot. All buttons are easily accessible, there are no awkward flaps or covers that need to be removed before charging for example. The only thing missing from this grip versus other protective covers, in my opinion, is a free standing option, for example if kids want to watch a cartoon etc. Having said that, it does lean well against objects and the grip doesn't slip or slide, but you do need something to lean it against.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little feeder, 4 Mar. 2013
My little girl (6 months) loves eating pear using this feeder. She very quickly understood how the feeder works. The feeder is easy to clean and use. Great for trips out and about as the feeder comes with a cover. The portion size is not very big so it's more appropriate for smaller snacks.

The Mixed-up Chameleon (Picture Puffin)
The Mixed-up Chameleon (Picture Puffin)
by Eric Carle

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little story, 4 Mar. 2013
My little girl enjoys looking at the bright pictures. It's a lovely short story, which is great for short concentration spans. I think I would buy the board book version next time as my little girl already tore one of the pages.

Secure-A-Toy, PINK-PURPLE
Secure-A-Toy, PINK-PURPLE
Offered by Compac Industries

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little product, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought these toy straps with travelling in mind. They're very handy. I was able to attach a wide range of toys using these straps. The length is easily adjusted. Also useful for keeping toys attached to my little one's highchair!