Profile for mouseym > Reviews

The Men Pen foundation concealer stick no 2
The Men Pen foundation concealer stick no 2
Offered by Relax UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 April 2015
First of all, it's worth pointing out I didn't buy this from Amazon, due to the estimated 4-10 weeks arrival!! I bought it elsewhere but at the same price as Amazon, Shade 2.

I'm a 24 year old caucasian male who suffers from random spot breakouts. Not only that, I have acne scarring from when I was younger (not terrible, but still not sightly). I had never considered using a foundation until I happened upon the Men Pen.

Initially I was unsure of what shade to get, I was fairly sure my skin wasn't light enough for a 1 so I went for a 2 as a best guess, it was a good guess too!

The foundation comes in a fairly small container (not much bigger than my girlfriend's lipstick container) and you can get a fair amount of use out of it. It works perfectly for covering up scars and those very red spots. Bare in mind that covering up bigger spots (bigger being spots that extrude a lot from the skin) isn't going to be perfect, but hopefully it should cover up any whiteheads or redness.

It works great for dark circles under the eyes too, just be careful not too touch your face too much to avoid messing with the foundation!

All in all, an excellent product, would highly recommend,

Apple Mac Mini (Dual-Core i5 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB, HD Graphics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the 2014 models., 5 Dec. 2014
I bought myself a mac mini after replacing an aging MacBook Air, there are later versions of the Mac Mini (2014), however the processors are generally worse and the RAM is soldered, making upgrades impossible. So I opted for this model, I immediately upgraded to 8GB RAM and I can honestly say i'm really happy with this. Plug it into any monitor you like and it looks great on your desk, very little power consumption too and silent!

Would highly recommend.

Fred Bennett Stainless Steel Mens B4369 Stainless Steel Bracelet with Oxidised Detail of Length 22cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 22 Nov. 2014
Very nice bracelet, looks very nice, comfortable and looks like it will last thanks to the solid looking links.

If only there was a similar necklace!!

ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
Offered by Zartek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Nov. 2014
Simple, yet effective solution to the PS4 thumbsticks wearing out. These work just like earphone foam pads, they fit around the existing thumbstick. Highly recommended!

Konov Jewellery Stainless Steel Mens Necklace Link Chain, Colour Silver, Length 56cm 22 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 9 Nov. 2014
Poor quality links, haven't had the necklace for more than a month and the links keep separating and the whole thing keeps falling off. Wouldn't have taken much to put in some decent links for the necklace, would highly recommend avoiding.

Konov Jewellery Mens Stainless Steel Bracelet, Colour Silver, Length 8 2/3 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressive, 10 Oct. 2014
I bought this bracelet with the matching necklace as it was a good price and looked great. Took a while to arrive (comes from China). The bracelet itself is secured to the clip by a very thin piece of metal which comes loose VERY easily (at least once a day the clip detaches from the little ring and the bracelet falls off, i have no idea why the clip isn't just incorporated into the necklace. I would have to recommend people avoid this and get something a bit sturdier.

Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13.3-inch Convertible Laptop - (Intel Core i5 3337U 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, WLAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 30 July 2014
I bought one of these laptops as it was fairly cheap at the time and seemed to have gotten really good reviews.

First thing i did was get all the updates out of the way, that's where my problem started.

After so many updates the laptop would get to the 'Failed to configure updates... Reverting changes' screen and hang there, it did this multiple times after multiple reboots. Restoring from the built in recovery didn't work either. Also found many people having the same problem.

On top of this, the fan is very loud and the speakers are extremely low quality, I would avoid this laptop.

Akasa AK-CBFA04-15 PWM Fan Splitter Cable for 2 Fans
Akasa AK-CBFA04-15 PWM Fan Splitter Cable for 2 Fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 July 2014
Bought this to power 2 3-pin chassis fans. Although the pins are a bit odd on one end of the cable (3 pins with a 1 pin gap) it seems to work fine and both fans work a treat.

TRIXES Mini Blue Portable USB Powered Desktop Cooling Fan Computer Laptop Quiet
TRIXES Mini Blue Portable USB Powered Desktop Cooling Fan Computer Laptop Quiet
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2014
I bought two of these fans to sit on my desk during the hot days, I wasnt expecting much from them, but they are great! Very quiet and do a great job at producing a nice cooling breeze, would highly recommend!

Maclocks 13 inch Bracket with Wedge Lock for Macbook Pro with Retina Display
Maclocks 13 inch Bracket with Wedge Lock for Macbook Pro with Retina Display

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly OK., 5 July 2014
Bought this as having used various laptops with built-in Kensington lock 'holes' I wanted something similar for my macbook pro.

The first one i purchased was missing the screwdriver so that was sent back without fuss (make sure the screwdriver is included!).

The second one arrived in complete order, assembly was incredibly simple, just a case of using the accompanying screwdriver to remove 4 screws from the top underside of the laptop, fitting the bracket and putting in 4 longer screws.

There are some problems with this;

Security - This should be fine if you are using it in an office environment, but bear in mind that someone could easily acquire the correct screwdriver, undo the four screws and be outta there with your laptop.
Lock - The lock supplied with this is HORRIBLE, it's not easy to lock into the adapter due to the horrid slide mechanism it uses. It took me a good while to finally get this to lock into the laptop. Even worse is that an ordinary Kensington lock cable does NOT fit the bracket.

Overall it wasn't too bad as I used coupons to purchase this for free, I would however be tempted to look for alternate options if I were to buy with my own money.

Page: 1 | 2