Profile for Mum of 2 > Reviews

Content by Mum of 2

Mum of 2 "Emilie" (East Anglia)

Page: 1 | 2
Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Cobalt/Black)
Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Cobalt/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cosy!, 9 Feb 2014
Excellent value, quick delivery mens snood. I bought this for my husband as our two sons have the Buff style snoods and I thought he'd like it! It wasn't expensive - so if he didn't, it didn't matter! He loves it! He wears it on the train to work and forgets to take it off. I can see us buying another one in a different colour before the end of the month.

Sensor Light
Sensor Light
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Night light, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
I bought this for my little one who likes some light in his room at night. This plugs in and comes on automatically at dusk, and off again when it's daylight so you can just leave it plugged it. It proves a soft blue glow in his room, but would not keep him awake or disturb anyone else. Very handy to have - I am considering buying one for the landing when we have visitors so they can find their way to the bathroom in the dark!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof, 9 Feb 2014
I bought these for my little boy to wear at 'Forest School' over jogging bottoms. They are a perfect fit, easy to put on, and come with their own little pack-away back. Great value, quick delivery.

Taggies Cozy Cutie Baby Doll
Taggies Cozy Cutie Baby Doll
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 9 Feb 2014
Cute little taggie doll ideal if your little one loves to carry a taggy blanket. I bought this for my friends little girl age 2, who loves to play will dolls, but will favour her taggy blanket over a doll when she goes out.

Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles - Blue/Orange, 16 cm
Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles - Blue/Orange, 16 cm
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vision, 9 Feb 2014
I bought these for my little boy (age 7). They fit well, he can adjust them himself and he tells me they are much better than his old goggles.

RED bandana scarf black white paisley on both sides
RED bandana scarf black white paisley on both sides
Offered by ShukanFashions
Price: 0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowboy fancy dress, 3 Jan 2014
Lovely bright red neckerchief. I washed it by itself before using having seen other reviews about colour run and softness etc. Looked great for my little ones nativity play - a great addition to our fancy dress box now. Fab price. Quick delivery.

Kids Brown Western Wild West Cowboy Sheriff Hat Fancy Dress Halloween Accessory
Kids Brown Western Wild West Cowboy Sheriff Hat Fancy Dress Halloween Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Fancy Dress!, 3 Jan 2014
Bought this hat for my little one to wear at his nativity play - he was a Cowboy! Perfect fit (he's 5yrs) and good shape. Did not bend or crease out of shape in his bag. Quickly delivered. Great price. Ideal to keep in the fancy dress box now.

Playmobil 4841 Dragon Knight with LED Lance
Playmobil 4841 Dragon Knight with LED Lance
Offered by Kara-Handelshaus GmbH Preise inkl. MwSt.
Price: 13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil with a LED!, 27 Aug 2013
We bought this as a present for a little 4 year old. My little one loved it so much we had to buy one for him too. It's a playmobil knight on a horse with what my little one described as a light up 'light sabor'. This was on offer too, so really good value quality playmobil toy.

Rainbow Magic: The Petal Fairies: 47: Olivia The Orchid Fairy
Rainbow Magic: The Petal Fairies: 47: Olivia The Orchid Fairy
by Daisy Meadows
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Fantastic!, 27 Aug 2013
I chose this book for a 6yr little girl called Olivia! She has enjoyed the reading the story (with help from her Mummy) and has asked to buy other books in the series with her little sisters and friends name fairies. If it gets children reading - what's not to love?

Where's My Teddy?
Where's My Teddy?
by Jez Alborough
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story for all little ones, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
This book is about Eddy who has lost his Teddy. We have read this book so many times both my son and I can recall the story on a car journey without actually having the book with us! "Is it Teddy said Eddy? What a surprise! How did you get to be this size". I have bought for many of his little friends too. Look out for follow up by Jez Alborough too. A lovely gift for little ones.

Page: 1 | 2