Profile for Adamtennisfan > Reviews

Abba Gold Anniversary Edition
Abba Gold Anniversary Edition
Price: Ł12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever version of ABBA Gold., 16 April 2014
I have just bought ABBA Gold 40th Anniversary Edition and my god am I impressed with it, I have never heard the album sound so beautiful the songs sound better than ever and the crystal clear quality is just breath taking I highly recommend it to anyone this is now my 9th copy of ABBA Gold and I couldn't be happier well done Universal Music you have done yourselves proud 10/10. I am slightly disappointed that 'Slipping Through My Fingers', You Owe Me One' & 'As Good As New' aren't included on disc 3 but I am still delighted with the 40th Anniversary Edition of ABBA Gold which in my opinion is the best version of the album to have ever been released and its the perfect package for a new ABBA fan to begin with especially now that Universal Music have remastered every single track.

Waterloo
Waterloo
Price: Ł12.11

5.0 out of 5 stars 40th Anniversary of Waterloo, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Waterloo (Audio CD)
Here it is the Deluxe Edition of Waterloo celebrating the 40th Anniversary of ABBA's victory at the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest, this is the second to last Deluxe Edition release of the series with Gracias Por La Musica in 2015 completing the set. The quality of this Deluxe Edition of Waterloo the songs sound crystal clear and better than ever and the DVD is just packed with amazing shows and performances this is a must have for any ABBA fan and it belong in any ABBA CD collection, it knocks the 30th Anniversary Edition released in 2004 completely out of the water.

Pokémon Black Version 2 / Pokémon White Version 2: Vol. 1, The Official Pokémon Unova Strategy Guide
by The Pokemon Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jan 2013
This first part of the guide is amazing for helping players complete the tough challenges and battles that are in Black 2 & White 2.

A Million Lights
A Million Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
I have Cheryl two previous albums and 'A Million Lights' is better than her last two albums I wanted the Deluxe Edition just so I could hear the extra tracks.

I'm In The Mood Again
I'm In The Mood Again
Offered by filmrollen
Price: Ł3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: I'm In The Mood Again (Audio CD)
I am a huge fan of the Nolans and this CD of their classic tracks as well as some other party hits is wonderful it truly does make me feel as though I'm In The Mood For Dancing.

Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure (Nintendo DS)
Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure (Nintendo DS)
Price: Ł15.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan 2013
After seeing video walk through of the Japanese version of this sensational game I wanted to play the English version and I would recommend it to any Pokemon fan.

The Official National Pokedex & Guide, Volume 2 [With Poster]
The Official National Pokedex & Guide, Volume 2 [With Poster]
by Kellyn Ballard
Price: Ł10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 28 Jan 2013
This guide has helped me complete Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling playing the games.

Ten [Deluxe Edition]
Ten [Deluxe Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this CD, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ten [Deluxe Edition] (Audio CD)
I love Girls Aloud and as this Deluxe Edition album features their last 4 songs its a fantastic album and a must have for any fan of Girls Aloud.

Forever Gold
Forever Gold
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"
Price: Ł56.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ABBA Forever Gold, 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: Forever Gold (Audio CD)
Forever Gold is a wonderful double CD of ABBA Gold & More ABBA Gold one of the stand out tracks is the 1982 unreleased track 'I Am The City which is one of ABBA's best songs.

Arrival
Arrival
Offered by mecodu-uk
Price: Ł4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars ABBA Arrival 1997 remaster, 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: Arrival (Audio CD)
This version of Arrival is part of the 1997 ABBA Remasters and it helped me to collect all the 1997 remasters the sound quality is really clear and wonderful to listen to.

Page: 1 | 2