Profile for Jill > Reviews

Content by Jill

Jill

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tarot Made Easy: Get immediate, specific answers to your most pressing questions with this amazingly simple new method
by Nancy Garen
Price: 8.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets Ask the Oracle, 3 July 2014
This is the 2nd copy of this book I have bought, as I have worn my first copy out.

Bad Company
Bad Company
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Never Decide..., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bad Company (Audio CD)
whether I prefer this album to Straight Shooter, or whether I prefer Straight Shooter, because they're b oth great albums. You definately need both albums though.

Pyramid (Remastered/Expanded)
Pyramid (Remastered/Expanded)
Price: 6.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory Lane!, 13 Mar 2014
I never realised Alan Parsons had a lot to do with Pink Floyd, but the production style was hauntingly familiar, when I had the Vinyl.. Its a fun album, and has aged well.

But Seriously Folks...
But Seriously Folks...
Price: 7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Old Friend, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: But Seriously Folks... (Audio CD)
I used to have all of Joe Walsh' albums, and I'm glad I filled the gaps with this CD. I missed hearing the tracks

Straight Shooter
Straight Shooter
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Never decide...., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Straight Shooter (Audio CD)
,,,whether I prefer this to Bad Company, or I prefer the Bad Company , because they're both great. But you need both albums for certain, so you can ,ake your own educated decision.

So What
So What
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: So What (Audio CD)
Finally got around to replacing my vinyl copy with a CD, and it was like visiting old friends again. Lovely

Travel Bag W/Zipper Top 21"X8"X15"-Fantastic Feline Totem
Travel Bag W/Zipper Top 21"X8"X15"-Fantastic Feline Totem
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE
Price: 14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel bag, 16 Feb 2014
I chose 4 stars rather than 5, because although the measurements were clearly stated I had envisaged something a bit bigger... because when I travel, I really don't travel light! Maybe ""Largish handbag" would have been a better description?

Having said that, I really likke it- its bright, its cheerful, and it's a good, roomy handbag.

And it's got cats on it. What more do you want?

Raising Steam: (Discworld novel 40) (Discworld Novels)
Raising Steam: (Discworld novel 40) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars All intertwined, 18 Nov 2013
I love Terry Pratchett's work - and usually, they can be read Stand Alone. This one is a bit different, in that the author seems to be tidying up loose ends here, with previous charactors, or little cameo charactors briefly mentioned in previous novels. It doesn't detract from the fact that it's a cracking good read and as entertaining as any of his other novels, but for a first time reader, the sheer cast of charactors might be a bit daunting - I think the only ones who *weren't directly involved in this novel were the Lancre Witches, and I'm sure when she deigns to read it, Misstress Weatherwax will definitely have something to say about it.

Staring Down The Barrel
Staring Down The Barrel
Price: 10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Staring Down The Barrel (Audio CD)
Anyone who likes The Blockheads should definitely get a copy of this - but preferably AFTER EMI's claim to their royalties is past. Every track is a little gem in its own right

The Flavour Thesaurus
The Flavour Thesaurus
by Niki Segnit
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Flavour Thesaurus (Hardcover)
This was also bought for my son, the chef and he was delighted with it. As a lay person I'd find it a bit complicated, but if food is your passion then its an essential book for your reference

Page: 1 | 2 | 3