Profile for Cov Kid > Reviews

Content by Cov Kid

Cov Kid

Ladies High Waist Sexy Short Flared Pleated Sheer Skater Fippy Mini Skirts
Ladies High Waist Sexy Short Flared Pleated Sheer Skater Fippy Mini Skirts
Offered by vollter (Hong Kong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Feb. 2016
I have bought a couple of these for my daughter as they are good value. My daughter is very short so I guess this skirt would be extremely "mini" on a taller person.

Dr.Barman's Super Brush - Child
Dr.Barman's Super Brush - Child
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for children and adults with special needs, 15 Feb. 2016
I was searching for a brush that could brush my daughter's teeth simply but thoroughly (she has learning disabilities and is super sensitive). It seemed to fit in her mouth really well and I could quickly and efficiently clean all the surfaces without discomfort. A bit expensive as it needed replacing after about a month but all things considered, worth it.

Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste Bundle (Pack of 3)
Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste Bundle (Pack of 3)
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the Trick for Us, 15 Feb. 2016
This was recommended by the Community Dentist as my daughter does not like flavoured toothpaste as she is very sensitive to taste. This toothpaste did the trick.

Pig the Pug
Pig the Pug
by Aaron Blabey

3.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Pug!, 29 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Pig the Pug (Paperback)
Nice looking book but you might not appreciate lines such as "are you deaf....you sausage shaped swine?!" Not sure I would want my child repeating that in public!

Pocket Oxford English Dictionary
Pocket Oxford English Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Pockets Required, 29 Aug. 2014
I was misled by the title "pocket" and will have to buy a replacement as it is too bulky to slip into an already overflowing school bag. Check out the dimensions before purchasing.

Neo-G Compression Hosiery Open Toe Knee High Stockings Medical Grade class 2, 20-30mmHg XX Large Black
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 1 May 2012
My husband has varicose veins and had developed a swollen and painful leg. The GP advised compression stockings and we bought these. His legs look and feel 100% better. I would highly recommend this product.

BRUCHKO AND THE MOTILINE MIRACLE
BRUCHKO AND THE MOTILINE MIRACLE
by OLSON BRUCE

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a sequel, 15 Sept. 2011
This book is a sequel to the one I thought I was buying having been misled by the earlier reviewers who are describing the original autobiography which is a much older book just called "Bruchko" (and I agree is an astounding story). Confusing, eh? Don't bother reading this before reading the original autobiography; it's not a patch on it.

Fun Song Factory: Favourite Songs/Farm [DVD]
Fun Song Factory: Favourite Songs/Farm [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Early JLS video!!, 16 Oct. 2010
Had to rub my eyes a couple of times, but..yes...it is a young(er!) Aston Merrygold from JLS who is one of the presenters!! So, although we parents seem to be pining for Dave Benson Phillips, this has got to be a plus point for the youngies out there.
Young Kids love this DVD; adults are driven insane.