Profile for Boy > Reviews

Boy

Muscleform 500 g L-Glutamine Powder
Muscleform 500 g L-Glutamine Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars This helped me with my Crohn's disease!!!!, 27 Sept. 2013
I never written any reviews before I hope this will help some people who are suffering like I did for past 10 years with pain and bleeding hoping and waiting for a cure, it might not work for every one but worth giving it ago along side with existing medication. I eat porridge for breakfast and taking my medication and probiotic multivitamins.

I used to go weight training five times a week until I got struck with Crohn's disease 10 years ago left me unable to do any thing the things I used to do.
I have tried every thing, from Chinese medicines to what ever I could find to try to ease the pain and bleeding spent endless amount of money trying different things then finding myself back in a Hospital again.
I did wonder if any body else was suffering like me who want to get back on their feet, back in the gym again. I started to read discussion boards on body building websites until I came across some people body builders been taking this stuff called L-Glutamine amino acid that repairs body tissue after the work out when muscle gets ripped through work out. I thought I give it a go. Got nothing to loose and it didn't work for first two week of me taking it then I found out why!! then I started to take it first thing in the morning on my empty stomach half an hour before eating any food as the heat destroys the compound and things started to change for good from past three week i never felt better no pains been going to gym and I even when to snowdonia national park in north wales walked to the top of the snowdonia mountain... I only used to get 1 or 2 good day in a week if i'm lucky at this rate I feel normal so far its working for me I will update further if my symptoms return please share if you have some things that might have worked for you to help others thanks you for reading.

28-02-2014
Follow up from previous as I said I would update.
have now been on this stuff for a while had noticed my fingers joints not hurting me no more.
my sister lives in the USA been suffering with her stomach pains after giving birth gone through three operations they could not find any thing wrong with her.
so I said to try this stuff and after six week she called me to say why I didn't tell her about this stuff before! her pain and bloating has disappeared as before she had to sit down after half hour standing or walking and now she can't sit still due to her boost of energy levels and lost weight. I had no side effects but it made me drink lots of wine due to not been able to drink for 11 years I could only take one sip and it was like as if i have swallowed broken glass and pain would then start.
I can say i'm now expending my blinds business further I thank the lord for pointing me in to the right direction as I can now start living like a normal Pearson.

This is my last post on this product I hope this will help some people who are still suffering with pain/bleeding every day and night like i did.

27-02-2015
Follow up from previous I had to update another:
After taking this over a year I had to go to hospital again for an endoscope and a follow up appointment. The specialist kept asking me how I am feeling? I said fine but he kept asking and said come over here I want to show you this photo you only got a tiny amount of inflammation around the edges so how are you feeling? I told him that it was L-Glutamine powder. I just increased the amino acids in my body and this is the result almost repaired.
I did used to get some flair ups by eating bad thing then I came across watercress eating hand full every day which is rich in amino acids since I have been taking this along with L-Glutamine it's all repaired no more medication no flair up for three months. I am my normal self-thank the lord.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 7:43 PM GMT