Profile for S J Menzies > Reviews

Content by S J Menzies

S J Menzies (Bristol, Avon United Kingdom)

Making Haye: The Authorised David Haye Story
Making Haye: The Authorised David Haye Story

4.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 4 Jan. 2014
Well written and very nicely portrays the friendship that builds up between the author and Haye. Deffo recommend this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works pefectly for Xbox 360, 18 Feb. 2009
Bought for my 360, and works perfectly, great little device.

Does not require a great deal of skill to set it up, as all you need to do is follow the onscreen wizard when you put the CD in your PC.

Definitely need to buy a Mains adapter for it, as does not come with one. The other review has a link to a good one, which I bought, and can recommend also.

Sam's Town
Sam's Town
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant after a few listens, 31 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Sam's Town (Audio CD)
I loved Hot Fuss, and bought Sam's Town with high expectations. I was a tad dissapointed at first, there was not enough big chorusy sing songs, but I have listened to it again and again, and it gets better every time. An album that can do that has much more appeal than one where you sing-along for 10 minutes then get bored. Buy it.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Sith Lords (Xbox)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Sith Lords (Xbox)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game - Even for non RPG fans, 13 July 2005
I wanted a Star Wars game, and was not sure whether to get this or Revenge of the Sith... I'd say I definately made the right choice. Even if you are not a fan of RPGs, this game still has a great amount to offer, and longevity; I've ammased over 40 Hours of gameplay so far, and still not completed it. The story mode is excellent, the drama does build up during the battles (Though I've found most battles are very easy so far...Perhaps I should have started on the Difficult level).
The cutscenes are brilliant, I really did get engrossed in the game, to the point of addiction.... Beware, you will experience sleep deprivation when you play this game.
If you're after a replication of the Star Wars movies then you'd probably prefer Revenge of the Sith (or even Lego Star Wars), but if you want to become engrossed in a completely new take on Star Wars, then this one is for you - Top Notch...