Profile for Blondie > Reviews

Content by Blondie

Blondie

Lorenz Ladies Small Genuine Soft Leather Cross Body / Shoulder Bag (1) # 1941 - Black
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorenz small Soft Leather Cross Body Bag, 8 Sep 2013
The arrival of this bag arrived before the initial date, I ordered the bag on Thursday and it came on Saturday morning.
An excellent small bag in which I am happy with, it fits everything that I need to carry. And its also leather and well put together, Im thinking of buying several more, to give as presents.

Vitabiotics Feroglobin 200ml Plus Liquid
Vitabiotics Feroglobin 200ml Plus Liquid
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feroglobin, 8 Sep 2013
Product arrive before the initial date, although I did not buy this product for myself. I have been told that it is helpful in many ways, I would definitely recommend this product to those suffering with anaemia.

Veet Hair Removal Cream Suprem' Essence
Veet Hair Removal Cream Suprem' Essence
Price: 4.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Veet Hair Removal Cream, 8 Sep 2013
Arrival was on time and it does remove hair but not really course hair, but I would recommend it to someone with more finer hair. But all the same I am glad I brought when I did.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Canesten, 8 Sep 2013
I trust this product as I have alway used it, happy with this purchase and I would definitely buy it again.

New Ladies Womens Flat Knee Height Wide Calf Fit Riding Elasticated Zip Up Boots Black Matte Size 5 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Slim fitting (Not), 8 Sep 2013
Although the boots arrived before the given date, the fact of the matter. I wasn't at all happy, the boots had a strong chemical smell to it and it was way too broad for me. So I returned it back but I would never recommend these boots to anyone.
Just not happy with the purchase!