Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Liz > Reviews

Content by Liz

Liz

Batman Paper Masks
Batman Paper Masks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great masks!, 20 April 2016
Bought these for my 6 year old's birthday party. They were great, the kids loved them.

Kite Boy's Flag Zip Through Hoodie, Red, 7 Years
Kite Boy's Flag Zip Through Hoodie, Red, 7 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 July 2015
Lovely top, although quite thin material, but great for cooler summer days. I ordered size 7 for my tall 5 year old and it fits great with room to grow.

Stick It! 3D Foam Mini Dots - 360pk
Stick It! 3D Foam Mini Dots - 360pk
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

3.0 out of 5 stars very mini, 19 Dec. 2014
It says mini dots and they are very mini! Work fine though.

Peppa Pig Bath Puppet Bubble Bath Set
Peppa Pig Bath Puppet Bubble Bath Set

3.0 out of 5 stars not a fannel, 19 Dec. 2014
Ok gift for a peppa fan but I thought the puppet was going to be fannel material and instead it's a scratchy type of material. Probably ok when wet but as it's a gift I don't know.

Toby Tiger Knitted Mittens Bold Boy's Gloves Blue/Red/Yellow/Green Stripe Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, 2 Dec. 2013
Bought these for my big three and a half year old and they are great. The medium has plenty of room and the fleece lining makes them really warm. The string is very long so fits fine. All in all very pleased.

Baby Unisex Christening Shoes in White with Lace (Special Occasions) (Size 2: 6-12 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a boy!, 14 July 2011
I bought these shoes for my 9 month old baby boys christening, I don't know why they say they are baby girl shoes as they are fine for boys as well - the writing on the side says "my special day". My little boy looked lovely in them and they are a nice keepsake of the day.

Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue)
Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Blue)
Offered by Dental Mania UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brush!, 14 July 2011
I bought this for my 15 month old who hated having his teeth cleaned - Not anymore! He chews this brush for ages and enjoys doing so! I would highly reccommend this toothbrush.

Barbie Bumper Activity Book
Barbie Bumper Activity Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 5 year old, 30 Mar. 2011
I bought this as a present for a friends' daughter and she loves it - lots of colouring, puzzles and stickers.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 30 Mar. 2011
I was quite disappointed with this purchase as it looks really good in the photo. However, the bib is made of a very thin plastic - like a plastic bag and the hat is made of thin card. We used the bunting for around the tray which was ok, but the mat is too thin to put a high chair on so we used this as a banner! To be honest Clintons have better decorations for 1st birthday parties.

Character World Peppa George Pirate Hooded Poncho
Character World Peppa George Pirate Hooded Poncho

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1 year old, 30 Mar. 2011
I bought this for my 1 year old baby boy. It is ideal for when we go swimming as it covers him completely, the towelling is quite thin but it's fine to dry a baby/toddler.