Profile for Mr. Lp Hooker > Reviews

Content by Mr. Lp Hooker

Mr. Lp Hooker

Page: 1 | 2
LG 50PM670T 50-inch 1080p Full HD Plasma 3D Smart TV with Freeview and 4 HDMI Ports

5.0 out of 5 stars Dads in a suana suit tv review, 2 Jan 2013
Mine is shop bought from Currys pre christmas all in I paid 748 for the tv and 2 glasses and a metre and a half 3d tv lead. I wanted it pre christmas so I didnt mind losing out on the sales but I got a decent deal on the cable and glasses possibly because the tvs would be in the sale after christmas and Currys would presumably charge full price on the 3d lead and glasses. I searched for my model which is LG50PM680T but for Amazon review purposes this is closest to my model number and looks to be the same tv. The tv is the first step into smart tv at a plasma price. This means this tv is a step up from a 50 inch plasma 600hz tv which you can now buy for peanuts, like 449!
The step up to smart tv is really worth it. The apps as mentioned by other reviewers are great. I have found the Netflix app to be an absolute god send for stopping my kids from buying expensive on demand films through Virgin. Other than that Youtube app has been used a lot, the 3d which worked very well has only been used once because a film cost 6.99 on Virgin and even more by tv app so forget that, Netflix is getting hammered and I will be more than happy to subscribe to them for 5.99 a month. The tv is freeview hd or like me it can be used with exsisting virgin box. Its been very easy to use. The tv picture is great. My only thing to do now is to get a wireless keyboard and mouse for the televisions internet search as the tv's qwerty pad on the remote is slow and time consuming. My previous tv was a 40 inch sony bravia bought from the sony shop so this tv has replaced a very decent model of tv and as yet I have not been disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Venturer 19 inch lcd tv dvd combi review, 2 Jan 2013
Hi
I bought this tv in 2007 from Cash Generators as a bedroom tv. It has worked without fault during the entire time I have had it. I am only reviewing this tv now as I have just bought a new living room smart tv so my family now have the old 40 inch tv in their bedroom so this has become obsolete. I am reluctant to sell because I am still going to find a use for it as its too good a tv to sell for peanuts (selling for peanuts on ebay). The digital tuner is fast and if your aerial is good it picks up every channel it can find, the remote response is quick and tv turns channels quickly. The dvd player works fine no problems at all. On the rear there is a HDMI in port so it performs to HD ready quality if you set it up that way, however on a good aerial it produces high quality picture without hd. Other than the standard ports there is also a slot for a common interface card. I would highly recommend this 19inch tv.

Disposable Helium 50
Disposable Helium 50
Offered by Partyrama
Price: 24.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad with air swimmer to fill, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Disposable Helium 50 (Toy)
This is fine, it is no refillable mind. The product will fill one air swimmer, not 2, as advised to us by staff in Toys r us.

Heart Skips a Beat
Heart Skips a Beat
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars olly murs, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Heart Skips a Beat (MP3 Download)
great tracks and many thanks to Amazon for making music so easy to download and pay for, and then play on mp3

All About Tonight
All About Tonight

5.0 out of 5 stars pixie lott, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: All About Tonight (MP3 Download)

No Regrets (Explicit Version)
No Regrets (Explicit Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars dappy, 3 Jan 2012

Super Bass
Super Bass

5.0 out of 5 stars now 79, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Super Bass (MP3 Download)

Up the Boro
Up the Boro

5.0 out of 5 stars up the Boro, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Up the Boro (MP3 Download)

Shimmy She Wobble
Shimmy She Wobble
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars great track, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Shimmy She Wobble (MP3 Download)
great track and thanks to Amazon for making music so easy to download and pay for, and then play on mp3

Air Swimmer Clown Fish
Air Swimmer Clown Fish
Offered by GRAB.A.BARGAIN
Price: 17.49

1.0 out of 5 stars air swimmer clown fish review by DAD, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Air Swimmer Clown Fish (Toy)
It was expensive, not so much for the fish, but for the helium, so all in this is a 60 quid helium balloon. We bought two,(fish and shark) and one large sized canister from Toys r us, who assured us the one can would do the fish and the shark. It did the one Clown fish. The fish went together fasirly easily, nothing complicated, and the kids did like it, that is until I opened the back door to put some wine outside and it made a beeline straight outside and over the Cleveland Hills to the North Sea.

Page: 1 | 2