Profile for isew > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Sherlock Holmes Quizbook
The Sherlock Holmes Quizbook
by Andrew Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars ... fan (not to mention Jude L) this is a great set of quizzes for fans of the Sherlock films ..., 9 Sept. 2015
As a Benedict C and Robert D Jr fan (not to mention Jude L) this is a
great set of quizzes for fans of the Sherlock films and television
series. There's a good variety of topics, and questions for the
hardcore fan down to plenty the rest of us can have a go at!

Is That My Watson?
Is That My Watson?
by Andrew Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the companion to Is That My Holmes, ..., 9 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Is That My Watson? (Paperback)
This is the companion to Is That My Holmes, again play the game of
spotting the Watsons from Martin you-know-who to the old black and white
Nigel ahem.. The rhymes and pictures are cute, playing a childlike
style against the grownup themes.

Is That My Holmes?
Is That My Holmes?
by Andrew Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a novel and funny take on Sherlock Holmes - try and spot all ..., 9 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Is That My Holmes? (Paperback)
This is such a novel and funny take on Sherlock Holmes - try and spot
all the movie and TV Holmeses! Very cute illustrations too.

It's Show-Time, Elvis!
It's Show-Time, Elvis!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, the illustrations are gorgeous, 9 Sept. 2015
This review is from: It's Show-Time, Elvis! (Hardcover)
My now 5yo adores Buddy and Elvis and their adventures, and now my 2yo
is getting to the stage of flicking the pages and repeating the words.
Lovely cute book, fun, the illustrations are gorgeous!

Ghost Rescue and Mutterman`s Zoo
Ghost Rescue and Mutterman`s Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's Books!, 11 May 2015
My 5 and 7-yo enjoyed this story, and really loved the comedy of the
animals swapping personalities. Very entertaining with some clever
twists and lively illustrations which brought it to life.

The Sherlock Holmes Quiz Book
The Sherlock Holmes Quiz Book

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the Sherlockophile in my life - what we really liked was the coverage of film and TV versions as ..., 18 Mar. 2015
This was just the thing for the Sherlockophile in my life - what we really liked was the coverage of film and TV versions as well as the core stories. Plenty of Cumberbatch in here, as well as Downey, Rathbone and co. And my Sherlockphile reckons the difficulty level is about right, there's something for the casual fan as well as the hardcore person.

Mens & Boys PowerLayer Compression Base Layer / Baselayer Shorts Thermal Skins Under Gear
Offered by SportsShopUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, second purchase, 13 Aug. 2012
Had bought the long sleeve powerlayer for my husband and he liked it so much he asked for the shorts too. He is a keen footballer and runner having done the London marathon the past 2 years. He's worn the shorts 5-6 times and seems very happy! The product washes well and has lasted 6 weeks with no problems. Very durable piece of kit and so so much better value than the high street brand names. I personally can't tell the difference. Delivery was fast (came in 2 days), no problems at all! Very happy with both purchases.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, happy with purchase, 13 Aug. 2012
Got this for my husband as he is a keen footballer and runner having done the London marathon the past 2 years. He's worn it over 10 times and seems very happy. He's amazed at the difference it has made over his usual cotton vest! Asked me to order the shorts as well in same colour. The product washes well and has lasted 2 months with no problems. Very durable piece of kit and so so much better value than the high street brand names. I personally can't tell the difference. Delivery was fast, no problems at all! Very happy with the purchase.

Avery L7160-40 Address Labels for Laser Printers, 63.5 x 38.1 mm - 21 Labels Per A4 Sheet (40 Sheets)

4.0 out of 5 stars It is working great, 23 July 2012
I got these labels, they are very easy to pill and i found it very easy use as a 1st time user...you just need to download a template from the avery site then everything comes afterwards are just copy and paste

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolphin Percussion Infrared Massager, 10 Jun. 2012
I am buying my second Dolphin Massager because my parents ummmmm ... acquired the first one.

My parents came over and saw the massager. I told them I really liked it and asked if they wanted to try it out. Keep in mind that they're in their 60s so they usually tend to not be too adventurous. First, my dad tried it and he exclaimed that it was really nice. He told my mum to give it a try. She did and wondered aloud if I would give her the massager as a gift.

They usually don't 1) try new gadgets and 2) don't ask for anything. So this was surprising for me. Of course, I gladly gave it to them as a gift. They love it.

From my experience, this massager gave me a deep, very satisfying massage. I tried it on both speeds and prefer the faster speed. I work long hours in the office and cycling to work and back everyday. My muscles are tense in certain areas and this massager really gets in there and relaxes the muscles.

It's heavy to hold but once you place it on your body the massager's weight becomes a benefit. All the weight is on the massage head. I hold the 'tail', which is light in weight, to move it around and it is effortless.

Page: 1 | 2