Profile for Mr. D. J. Rutherford > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. J. Ruth...

Mr. D. J. Rutherford "fasterfazer" (uk)

Citizen Men's BN0085-01E Professional Eco-Drive Watch
Citizen Men's BN0085-01E Professional Eco-Drive Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 25 Mar. 2014
Having looked for a diving watch for several months I finally found the Citizen BN0085-1E which is slightly larger than a lot of dive watches and has a more modern look too, it fits my wrist perfectly and doesnt slip at all, there is nothing I dont like about this watch, the weight is loverly, the face has beautiful solar dial markings which catch the light, the markings on the bezel line with the face markings perfectly, the crystal glass reflects the light with a loverly blue tinge, the green and blue lume looks great and just lets you know that someone sat down and thought of every detail, even the buckle on the scent free strap ( I thought it may have a rubber smell ) is a work of art that says strength and quality, if I had to pick a fault the date window is too small, overall a loverly modern update on the diving watch that was a considered purchase and I am very happy with.

Earth: An Alien Enterprise - The Shocking Truth Behind the Greatest Cover-Up in Human History
by Timothy Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair raising, 16 Mar. 2014
Once I started reading this book I could not put it down until I had read it from cover to cover, what seems unbelievable to the large majority of humanity is put into a truly hair raising description of alien / human intervention.

GreatShield VIES Nylon Protective Sleeve Case for 7.0 & 8.0-inch Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Tab 3 (7.0 & 8.0 inch) / Tab 2 7.0, Googe Nexus 7 / 7 II FHD, Apple iPad Mini II Retina Display / iPad Mini 1st Gen, Blackberry Playbook, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Tabtronics Tab, CloudNine Neuropad2 7" and others 7" & 8" inch Touch Screen Android aPad / ePad PC Tablet (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars GreatShield VIES, 18 Feb. 2014
Fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" like a glove even with the hard case on, the internal padding is exellenIt and it will slip into my ruck sack perfectly without fear of damage, Very fast delivery too, I bought the GreatShield VIES because of the reviews and I am really happy I did thanks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctors Best MSM, 7 Aug. 2013
Great product has really helped / worked for me and I have continued to use on a long term basis. One surgestion though take in the morning as they can stop you sleeping if taken later.

Philip's Multiscale Europe 2013: Spiral A3 (Road Atlas)
Philip's Multiscale Europe 2013: Spiral A3 (Road Atlas)
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

2.0 out of 5 stars Philips Multiscale Europe 2013, 7 Aug. 2013
Needs to have more details ie villages missing and I couldnt find any scenic routes in it, also scale not quite write for travelling. All in all could be a lot better.

Magimix 11615 Le Blender Satin with Mill
Magimix 11615 Le Blender Satin with Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Quality, 16 Mar. 2013
After reading the bril reviews I decicided the Magimix 11615 would be my first blender.
The word quality comes to mind when you open the box.
It is lovely and heavy.
The controls are class.
The glass jar is heat resistent the lid has a good seal.
It is quiet when in use.
I love the smooth speed changes when using the preset programmes.
It is powerful and easy to clean.
I love it to bits and im an instant adict.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2013 1:20 PM GMT