Profile for Daniel Enthoven > Reviews

Content by Daniel Enthoven

Daniel Enthoven

Ultrasport Women's Running Leggings with Compression Effect & Quick-Dry Function Black Schwarz/Türkis Size:XS

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and almost the right fit for someone short, 2 Oct. 2015
It is the first time I've bought fitness tights and I found this one to be really soft and comfortable. I was quite concerned about the size before purchasing this item as I am quite short and I read many negative reviews about it. Consequently, it turned to be slightly long in length, yet, perfect fit. The blue line looks amazing on it.

Topideal Neon Matte Silky-Smooth Satins Touch Hard Shell Case Cover for 13-inch MacBook Air 13.3" (Models: A1369 and A1466) - Turquoise
Offered by topideal

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous but make sure its put properly., 2 Oct. 2015
I purchased the turquoise cover and it looks fabulous on my Macbook Air 13". However, the plastic that is made of makes it a product to be careful with as you may feel you're about to break it if you haven't put it on properly.

aLLreLi NK-117 In Ear Stereo Earbuds Noise Isolating Headphones (Black/Red)
aLLreLi NK-117 In Ear Stereo Earbuds Noise Isolating Headphones (Black/Red)
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

2.0 out of 5 stars Would buy in a last case scenario, 1 April 2015
Delivery was on time. Cool design, but the earphones fail to deliver in terms of comfort and sound. I have used silicone earbuds before, but due to the lack of bass, I've had to push in further those earbuds to get a standard level of bass. Consequently, level of comfort decreases. I wish I hadn't trust the reviews. Would have even paid less for these headphones, but still better than nothing.

Kipling Women's HELENA CTN X-OVER Clutch  Brown Braun (Helena Brown P) Size: 27x16x4 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's HELENA CTN X-OVER Clutch Brown Braun (Helena Brown P) Size: 27x16x4 cm (B x H x T)
Offered by The Necessity

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase so far, 8 Jun. 2014
Hate it. There are 2 spaces to put your things, 1 of it with a zipper. To put your things inside, you have to turn around the handbag, and unless you do not put your things in the zipper, everything will fall down!

Good design, but packaging was way too hard to open. Had to use a knife, which unfortunately made a small cut on the back of the bag.

Dreadful, wish I could have my money back.

SPIGEN SGP Case Saturn Series Case for iPhone 5S /5 Metal Red
SPIGEN SGP Case Saturn Series Case for iPhone 5S /5 Metal Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 May 2014
My phone has fallen numerous times and its incredible how it is still intact. Surprisingly, my friend also had the same brand for his phone, which made me sure it was not a crap case.

Accounting: A Smart Approach
Accounting: A Smart Approach
by Mary Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars -, 21 May 2014
It was given in a perfect condition. Seemed like it was just bought to be sold by a cheaper price. Very satisfied.

Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux/Unix (ASIX AX88178 Chipset)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars -, 21 May 2014
Very good Plugable USB. It worked with an ASUS laptop and also with a Mac. Very satisfied with the purchase.

5MM High Polish Beveled Edge Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring, Bands Size P
5MM High Polish Beveled Edge Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring, Bands Size P
Offered by Ultimate Metals Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 May 2014
This ring was my gift for my anniversary to my girlfriend. Fitted perfectly and it is very comfortable. Was worried about it being too thick, but it wasn't. Discrete and nice.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dress got lost, 21 May 2014
I had ordered this dress as a surprise to my girlfriend. However, Royal Mail had lost it. Not much could be done. As it was the last dress of the size I ordered, the only option was a refund.

Not the business' fault, but huge disappointment.