Profile for MattDaddyCool > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Maggie [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Maggie [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardcore Arnie fans won't like like this - open-minded Arnie fans will..., 4 Jan. 2016
If you're looking for a 'typical' Arnie film, press back on your browser and go look at some of his older classics. This one won't be for you.

Still here? Well done, you're clearly more open-minded than some of the other 'reviewers' of this movie. If you haven't seen it, this film basically summarises the relationship between a Father and his daughter, as well as his wife who is unable to accept the changes as her step-daughter slowly becomes a zombie. The film is scripted in such a way that its more like a love story, but with its fair share of tension, as mankind slowly recovers from a zombie apocolypse which hasn't quite vanished entirely yet. Arnie gives a great performance (ever seen him cry before? Nope, me neither) and with a brilliant supporting cast this was thoroughly enjoyable if a little slow to start off.

It's not Arnie's best movie and it is by far not his worst, and provides a well-filmed, emotional and tense portral of the zombie franchise which has only been scractched at before now (see a movie called "Colin" for a more detailed, low-budget approach from the zombie's perspective). All in all, well worth a view. 80 popcorns.

Factory Unlocked 5" HD Screen Quad Core High Speed CPU Android Mobile Phones Smart 3G GSM Sim Free for All Networks Worldwide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, just make sure you take the back off first...!, 21 Dec. 2015
When this product arrived I was very impressed with the size and weight of it, it’s a very high quality phone which appears completely sealed (like an iPhone). I was worried when I tried to turn it on and it didn’t boot up, and even more concerned when I left it on charge overnight to find it had no effect on the battery. I tried a different charger and cable but this still wouldn’t allow me to power the unit up, so I messaged the Seller who suggested the battery may be faulty and offered to send me a free one.

As a last port of call I visited a local phone repair centre. They advised that with Chinese phones the batteries are often shipped still shrink-wrapped. It took him a few minutes to prize the back off using a tiny hole on the side but once he did, the culprit was unveiled; a cellophane wrapped battery inside the unit! Took the wrapping off and now working perfectly. Just a heads up in case anyone else experiences this issue, but very impressed with the Seller and grateful for their offer to assist.

Pukka Tea - Three Licorice - (Pack of 2) 30g net weight each
Pukka Tea - Three Licorice - (Pack of 2) 30g net weight each
Offered by My Beauty And Care

5.0 out of 5 stars It has been the best so far, 10 Nov. 2015
I purchased a selection of 20 bags from elsewhere on Amazon and the Three Liquorice option was one of the samples provided. It has been the best so far, by a long way. Very unusual taste which is nothing like the smell. Tastes just like liquorice wood we used to chew as kids. Makes for a delightful afternoon brew.

Michael Kors Bedford Za Continental Soft Venice Purse In Black - Size One
Michael Kors Bedford Za Continental Soft Venice Purse In Black - Size One
Offered by Namo Collections

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous darling, fabulous..., 11 Sept. 2015
A very nice clutch purse which I bought for my girlfriend because she's fabulous. Looks expensive (probably because it is) and she gets complimentary comments on the rare occasion that she takes it out to pay for things. Why don't MK do wallets... :o(

DREAMIES® Super Mix 6 Packs of Tantalising Treats
DREAMIES® Super Mix 6 Packs of Tantalising Treats
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not taste like the advertised flavours, 24 July 2015
Do not taste like the advertised flavours. The chicken ones gave me heart burn. Not recommended.

Yuzet 1.5 x 10m 50g Yuzet Weed Control Ground Cover Membrane Landscape Fabric
Yuzet 1.5 x 10m 50g Yuzet Weed Control Ground Cover Membrane Landscape Fabric
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad carpet, 24 July 2015
Not great quality carpet. Not fluffy under the feet or comfortable to walk on in slippers.

Wet Wet Wet: Greatest Hits - Live In Glasgow [Blu-ray]
Wet Wet Wet: Greatest Hits - Live In Glasgow [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Wet Wet Wet

5.0 out of 5 stars Glasgow-based Moistness, 24 July 2015
If you only purchase one Glasgow-based Blu-Ray of Wet Wet Wet today, make sure it's this one.

Disney's Frozen PVC Figural Key Ring: "Olaf"
Disney's Frozen PVC Figural Key Ring: "Olaf"
Offered by Game World United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen? It wasn't even cold..., 24 July 2015
This keyring was advertised as Frozen but when it arrived I found that it was luke warm. The envelope wasn’t even damp. Very impressed, though the Seller should check the description to ensure accuracy.

Sauna Sweat Suit - Helps You Lose Weight - S/M (Unisex)
Sauna Sweat Suit - Helps You Lose Weight - S/M (Unisex)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Martian Fancy Dress Costume, 24 July 2015
I bought this Martian costume for last night’s fancy dress party. Considering it’s currently Summer I thought it best to wear something airy that wouldn’t require clothes underneath and this seemed like a great solution.

Unfortunately I must have worn it on a really hot day, because within minutes of getting dressed up I started to sweat. After just 10-mins of sitting around waiting for my girlfriend to get ready, my grey face make-up started to run till I looked like a handsome version of Toht from the finale of Raiders of the Lost Ark. I also started to get very uncomfortable and my back and crack began to get quite moist. We arrived at the party via a very wet car seat and I noted that our Host must have had some kind of plumbing issues because I kept noticing droplets of water on his floor; I must recommend he gets his pipes looked at.

I can only hope that from my experiences, other people can avoid wearing this Martian costume in the Summer. We rarely get hot days here in the UK, so what were the chances that the one day we go to a fancy dress we have a heatwave warmer than any day I can ever remember? Also on the plus side, I discovered this morning that I’m bizarrely 4 stone lighter (probably thanks to the low calorie lager I was swigging at the party). I also woke up a bit parched; must be coming down with something. Anyway, great costume.

Am-smallstore® Apple Watch Strap Adaptor, 42mm Metal Strap Adapters Clasp Metal Axle Connectors for Apple Watch 42mm (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of the price, 24 July 2015
Very pleased with this item. I had recently purchased a replacement 42mm Watch strap from another Seller and wasn’t aware that it would be supplied without the adapters to attach it securely to the watch. These adapters worked well and feel secure.

One note, the enclosed screwdriver used for undoing the adapters was actually faulty and didn’t have any teeth! It was just a piece of metal in a black handle. Not to worry though as like most people, I keep small screwdrivers from other jobs so could still fit easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6