Profile for eduard grecu > Reviews

eduard grecu

Inclyne Urban XP2 Mens Hi Vis Waterproof Bike / Cycling Jacket Medium Yellow
Inclyne Urban XP2 Mens Hi Vis Waterproof Bike / Cycling Jacket Medium Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant jacket1, 28 April 2013
fantastic for all weather, bright and visible from long distance, waterproof and easy to wash.It has got vents as well for warmer weather

Understanding Flash Photography: How to Shoot Great Photographs Using Electronic Flash
Price: 9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course, Bryan Peterson so, excellent!, 16 Jan 2013
I had no idea about flash but I bought a sb 700 anyway, thinking that one day I might be able to use it. I am still reading Bryan 's book and even if that day didn't come yet, I am a lot closer to it, I hope. The brilliant thing about the kindle version is that I can make notes and if I am in a situation when I can't figure something out, Bryan " comes out of my pocket " and tells me how to do it( I've got the kindle app on my iPhone as well). Just like in the. Field guide to understanding photography, everything is very nicely explained to you, with examples and different scenarios, all in all, a fantastic book that I couldn't recommend enough if you are , like me , at the beginning of this wonderful road.

OP/TECH Pro Strap - Black
OP/TECH Pro Strap - Black
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars missunderstanding, 28 April 2012
I just got confused by the picture on the website, in reality, the strap is much, much wider, I found but to someone else it may be just perfect. Customer service though, was brilliant, I would definetely order with them again!

Lowepro SlingShot 202 AW Photo Sling Pack
Lowepro SlingShot 202 AW Photo Sling Pack
Price: 61.59

5.0 out of 5 stars 202AW- BRILLIANT!!!, 28 Dec 2011
Fantastic bag for light work, if you only plan to carry basic stuff , I`ll just make an inventory of what I`ve got in it, as I only just take my first steps into taking photos with a DSLR:
camera kit (nikon d7000 & 18-105mm lens), nikon 50 mm lens,nikkor 70-300mm lens, 5 filters, cleaning pen, black rapid strap, flash gun, cleaning cloth, spare battery, remote control, cable release, charging cable,notebook, pen. hope this gives you an ideea of how roomy this slingshot bag is, if you need any more than this, go for the 302AW but that is quite bulky.