Profile for M.ROBSON > Reviews

M.ROBSON

Doro Phone Easy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Doro Phone Easy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro Phone Easy, 20 Dec. 2013
Purchased this because I wanted a phone that was easy to read and I am really pleased with this item.

Large Print New Testament-NIV
Large Print New Testament-NIV
by Biblica

5.0 out of 5 stars Large print New Testament, 10 Nov. 2013
Really pleased with this item - my eyesight isn't fantastic so it'd nice to find a product which suits my needs.

8x6" Silver Plated Double Photo Frame with Thin Edge
8x6" Silver Plated Double Photo Frame with Thin Edge
Offered by Magic Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver plated double photo frame, 10 Nov. 2013
Very satisfied with my purchase. I had searched for ages to find a doubleframe without success so was delighted to find this one and it looks really good.

Bundle: Fuji AX650 Digital Camera in Blue + 4GB + Fuji Tough Case + Uniross NiMh Rechargeable Batteries & Charger (Fujifilm Finepix AX650 Blue, 16MP, 5xOptical Zoom, 2.7" LCD, HD video)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji camera, 10 Nov. 2013
My photos are not usually very good but I like this camera as it suits my needs very well and is really easy to use

HP Original No 343 Tri-colour Ink Cartridges (2 Pack)
HP Original No 343 Tri-colour Ink Cartridges (2 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars HP343 Tri-colour cartridge, 10 Nov. 2013
I thought this item was very good value and it performs very well so I am really satisfied with this product

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and easy to use, 29 April 2013
Like the product very much and would recommend this purchase to any potential buyers. The product arrived very quickly and was well packaged.