Profile for Judy Whitehead > Reviews

Content by Judy Whitehead

Judy Whitehead "Free Aza" (West Sussex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep Book 2)
Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Second of the Three, 15 April 2014
I really couldn't put this book down. Amazing insight into the lives of families in New Zealand in the 19th century. It tells of the harsh reality of living off the land and the hardships that had to be endured. Women had hardly any rights and had to obey their husbands whatever the cost. It certainly makes for anger and tears at times - a very good read.

Not To Be Read Until I Am Dead: and other stuff
Not To Be Read Until I Am Dead: and other stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars The musings of a sailor, 15 April 2014
This is an amusing little book containing various thoughts and experiences of a live-aboard sailor. It tells of sailing escapades and people and stories gathered on the way. I can recommend as a light read.

Tiger A4 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 100 sleeves/wallets
Tiger A4 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 100 sleeves/wallets
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Mar 2014
Good price and they do the job. I use them for sheet music I print off. They don't reflect the light as much as some others.

12 x Anti Virus Swine Flu Surgical Face Masks with earloops
12 x Anti Virus Swine Flu Surgical Face Masks with earloops
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for decorating, 18 Mar 2014
I used these when I was sanding beams in my living room. It certainly stopped me inhaling a lot of the dust.

LEGO Creator 5560 Large Pink Brick Box
LEGO Creator 5560 Large Pink Brick Box
Offered by Japan Shop Keishi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very successful, 18 Mar 2014
4 year old grand-daughter loves this. A step up from duplo and easy things to build and make with her Dad.

Bubble Worlds
Bubble Worlds

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine to start off, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bubble Worlds (App)
I loved this to start with. Now I have reached a level where it seems impossible to progress (there are no red bubbles) unless I buy some sort of help - disappointing.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Very addictive game. Luckily you run out of lives and have to stop playing until the next day - otherwise I would find it hard to put down.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2014 10:43 AM BST

Replacement Economical Daylight Bulb High Vision Reading Lights
Replacement Economical Daylight Bulb High Vision Reading Lights
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Mar 2014
My light is now up and running and back to it's usual bright self. I have missed having it by my side.

20 Meters Spool of Crystal Clear Strong & Stretchy Elastic Beading Thread Cord Wire Jewellery Making Stringing Necklaces Bracelets 0.5mm
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Mar 2014
I have never used this type of thread before and I have to say I am very impressed. It is so easy to thread and just tie off to make a really easy stretchy bracelet.

Platignum 'Dual' 2-in-1 Capacitive Ball Point Pen with Blue Ink & Stylus for Tablet/Smartphone/Touch Screen in Gloss White - 50404

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little pen, 26 Feb 2014
This was smaller than I was expecting and the tin was a bit cheap looking for a present. The idea of a combined pen and pad writer is a good one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8